THE BROWNS BOARD

who do you hate?

Westside Steve

I hate tailgaters.....on the road type, not football types.

I once ran the lines from my wiper reservoir to my back bumper and filled it up a light olive oil. When someone felt like riding the bumper, I hit hem with a shot. That backed them off and slowed them down once they turned on their wipers and started smearing oil all over their windshield.

Well, ok...I never did that, but it has crossed my mind. :D

Excellent idea! (except there are crazy, ready to be violent people out there with road rage...)

not that far off......told by quite a few bikers in the day that if cars came up on them too fast or were crowding their 'space' they'd just reach in their pockets and grab a hand full of steel nuts and toss them in the air which would land on and crack the asshole's windshield.

of course they never said what would happen if the guy in the car then ran them off the road...

i remember an episode in CHIPS where a guy just had a messed up old wreck that he'd drive down the highway in cali and run people off the road with it.

now that'd be fun!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent idea! (except there are crazy, ready to be violent people out there with road rage...)

Even if you dont use it to get cars on the road, Oil in the washer resevoir is always a good way to fukwit someone you dont like.......

not that far off......told by quite a few bikers in the day that if cars came up on them too fast or were crowding their 'space' they'd just reach in their pockets and grab a hand full of steel nuts and toss them in the air which would land on and crack the asshole's windshield.

now that'd be fun!

Never did that, but I do remember filling peoples hubcaps with nuts(or rocks)(many many times)....(remember hubcaps?)......it drove em crazy.....they'd drive a few feet- stop - get out - look around - get back in - drive a few feet - stop - annnnd repeat.....

i remember an episode in CHIPS where a guy just had a messed up old wreck that he'd drive down the highway in cali and run people off the road with it.

I think this was CHiPS as well...

I remember the actor who played Maj. Frank Burns in TV's M.A.S.H. (Larry Linden???) played a commuter who had road rage issues with tailgaters so he modded his car with rear hydraulics and a skid plate. Folks got too close and he'd make sparks fly.

Archived