THE BROWNS BOARD

Better Accept Jesus!

gftChris

Chris translation:

"One insane person rambling about Jesus... is exact same thing as 40.000 Islamic extremist

Muslim nazis murdering, torturing hundreds, even thousands of innocent non-believing men, women and children, indeed, the same

as Muslim hideous violence throughout history"

Yes, to an emotionally dense liberal, 1 = 40,000, and you cannot get them to get it, even when the

one is a nutjob, and murdered no one...

To Chris, a nutjob beating up on somebody they really don't like, is the same as toturing and beheading a lot of

innocent men,women and children.

Really. Make you "feel" a tiny bit intellectual, Chris?

Yeah Chris, you stupid liberal. Cal got you.

Now we can agree these things never happened. Since everything else from Te US to the Middle East is the exact same...

So an incident of assault equates with exactly how many hundreds or thousands of tortures and murders? I suppose you have a graph...

WSS

I'll never understand the liberal point if view on this matter. It's always "you Retard you believe in a fairy tale the worst thing that could happen is christians making rules. Remember the crusades you evil zealots?" But on muslims "well...to must tolerate their religion and live under sharia law anywhere they want you to. It's only a tiny percentage of them that account for basically all the terrorism in the world..."

I'll never understand the liberal point if view on this matter. It's always "you Retard you believe in a fairy tale the worst thing that could happen is christians making rules. Remember the crusades you evil zealots?" But on muslims "well...to must tolerate their religion and live under sharia law anywhere they want you to. It's only a tiny percentage of them that account for basically all the terrorism in the world..."

I don't know who is saying that, but that's pretty dumb.

It's always fun to submit things like this without comment to see what kinds of hyperbole people throw themselves in to. Apparently posting this means that:

1: I'm equating it with people being killed

2: I'm equating it with people being tortured

3: I'm equating one nutjob with ISIS

4: I'm apologising for muslisms

5: I'm being overly 'emotional'

Fun times.

I don't know who is saying that, but that's pretty dumb.

Are you blind? I know you don't self identify as a liberal but you'd be hard pressed to find one that will bad mouth islam in the same way as they do Christianity. They may condemn isis somewhat quietly but you'll never hear them call allah a flying spaghetti monster. Because they know christians will turn the other cheek instead of hunt them down and murder them.

Are you blind? I know you don't self identify as a liberal but you'd be hard pressed to find one that will bad mouth islam in the same way as they do Christianity. They may condemn isis somewhat quietly but you'll never hear them call allah a flying spaghetti monster. Because they know christians will turn the other cheek instead of hunt them down and murder them.

Since I'm liberal by the standards of these boards, I'll go ahead and call allah a FSM.

Oh, well if there are all of those people saying this, I must have missed it.

I don't care much for any religion though. I guess I don't fit in that group.

It's always fun to submit things like this without comment to see what kinds of hyperbole people throw themselves in to. Apparently posting this means that:

1: I'm equating it with people being killed

2: I'm equating it with people being tortured

3: I'm equating one nutjob with ISIS

4: I'm apologising for muslisms

5: I'm being overly 'emotional'

Fun times.

So like Woody, your intentions are more similar to Walter White.

Having a bit of a go at the board?

OK then.

WSS

Chris translation:

"One insane person rambling about Jesus... is exact same thing as 40.000 Islamic extremist

Muslim nazis murdering, torturing hundreds, even thousands of innocent non-believing men, women and children, indeed, the same

as Muslim hideous violence throughout history"

Yes, to an emotionally dense liberal, 1 = 40,000, and you cannot get them to get it, even when the

one is a nutjob, and murdered no one...

To Chris, a nutjob beating up on somebody they really don't like, is the same as toturing and beheading a lot of

innocent men,women and children.

Really. Make you "feel" a tiny bit intellectual, Chris?

So he just put up a link and you went off to the races posting what he implied by a simple link. A 13 year old girl would struggle to overthink that much.

So he just put up a link and you went off to the races posting what he implied by a simple link. A 13 year old girl would struggle to overthink that much. Logic

Wrong. We've been yapping about isil/doesh? whatever it was.... telling people they

must accept the Muslim faith, or be tortured, raped, crucified (including children), burned alive,

beheaded, and Chris put up that link. WITH the TITLE of "Better Accept Jesus".

So, the intent is to equate one nutjob with tens of thousands of Muslim extremists.

I don't know how else anybody would post it, and title it that, except to flip to the Christian side

of the two religions, which infers, a valid flip, other side of the coin, an inverted comparison,

which brings along with it a correlation between his link, and any link about horrific serial murders

in the name of Islam.

The OP was absolutely an attempt to equate the two. Shirking away from that intent is kind of a puss move.

The arguments have been made that fundamentalist Christianity hasn't been ridiculous since the crusades, where fundamentalist Islam is still ridiculous. The posting of this article was nothing more than a "nuh unh.... See Christians do ridiculous shit too".

Very "Huffington Post/Slate"

Dumb.

So he just put up a link and you went off to the races posting what he implied by a simple link. A 13 year old girl would struggle to overthink that much. Logic

Wrong. We've been yapping about isil/doesh? whatever it was.... telling people they

must accept the Muslim faith, or be tortured, raped, crucified (including children), burned alive,

beheaded, and Chris put up that link. WITH the TITLE of "Better Accept Jesus".

So, the intent is to equate one nutjob with tens of thousands of Muslim extremists.

I don't know how else anybody would post it, and title it that, except to flip to the Christian side

of the two religions, which infers, a valid flip, other side of the coin, an inverted comparison,

which brings along with it a correlation between his link, and any link about horrific serial murders

in the name of Islam.

Did you read the article? If you did, you would know that is exactly what the lady said.

You're missing the point. It's one woman who is pretty mentally disturbed.

And she did no murderous anything.

comparing that to 40,000 in an "Islamic" army of nazi like serial rapists, torturers,

and hideously torturing to death....

is the thing. it's really, really dumb

The title of the thread seems to be the point in question - it's a direct quote of the lady from the article, as Logic pointed out. It's in the first sentence of the article:

Marguerite Haragan, 58, pressed her foot into the throat of a Jewish woman while saying she'd "better accept Jesus," an Ada County prosecutor said during Haragan's arraignment Thursday.

Talking now to those people who claim others are 'apologists' for muslims or whatever - I haven't heard a single person here actually condemning the attack. Instead, people seem to be saying 'it's only one person' and that since 'muslims are worse' we shouldn't care about it.

I'm not saying that people here would condone this kind of assault, but it's quite easy to see how *not condemning* turns in to passive condoning in the eyes of some.

Archived