THE BROWNS BOARD

Elizabeth Warren

Westside Steve

nothing surprises me anymore - but the thought of Warren as POTUS is as bad as bad can be....

I also thought back in the days of the Illinois Senate campaign that conservative Alan Keyes getting

a shot against the relatively unexperienced community organiser Obama - would be an excellent

change for once in the shady politics of Illinois.... but no :(

they (we) got fluff over substance then and , we got two more years of this

Walker or Pence 2016

Me, I surprise friends etc once in a long while with my little blues harmonica,

and my guitar, I'm mostly just a strummer. Say, I think I'll do my Bob Dylan impression

this summer at the annual picnic. I'm very much a Tom T. Hall talent, with a whole lot less

of it. Hence, comedy and story telling...

I mean, Buddy Holly, Simon and Garfunkel, and Chad and Jeremy? That dates me....

"Knight in Rusty Armor". That was always a fun old song....

My favorite band of all time. Muzz, Corey, Vernon, and Will. All virtuosos on their instruments. First CD I ever owned. Back in 88/89-ish. Their cover of the Talking Heads "memories can't wait" is the reason I picked up a guitar.

living colour is your favorite band of all time????

Wow

WSS

living colour is your favorite band of all time????

Wow

WSS

Haha. Yup. What's the saying, " you never forget your first"?? Kind of like the Bernie / Byner Browns.

They were my Zeppelin, stones, Beatles, van halen, etc...

Corey was a pretty charismatic frontman and doesn't get nearly enough credit for his pipes.

Vernon is an amazing guitarist. Dad got so sick of me playing that record (cd) he introduced me to Hendrix with "axis bold as love". Then Stevie. And it continued from there.

Archived