THE BROWNS BOARD

Free speech or not?

Free to go somewhere else. Like homosexuals are free to go to another bakery, something like that?

Steve

KACHING ! KACHING ! KACHING !

you're going to see a lot of these disenfranchised blacks turning to radical islam as a way to attack you soon and many of the whites in this country are absolutely crippled by any mention of racism. As cal says, big serious trouble.

Oh god... You too?

I guess I'll just remain willfully ignorant of the impending race war...

Oh god... You too?

I guess I'll just remain willfully ignorant of the impending race war...

I'm just calling it as I see it. Some white dingleberry just got caught being in league with isis. They're recruiting here. Where do you recruit? With the angry and ignorant. Isis is a pretty slick propaganda organization. Hiding your head in the sand isn't going to do you much good.

I'm just calling it as I see it. Some white dingleberry just got caught being in league with isis. They're recruiting here. Where do you recruit? With the angry and ignorant. Isis is a pretty slick propaganda organization. Hiding your head in the sand isn't going to do you much good.

We're a large country. We're bound to have some angry and ignorant people.

We're a large country. We're bound to have some angry and ignorant people.

You are correct. That's why I think it's a bad idea to punish only certain sections depending upon which voting bloc you need to suck up to.

Still as long as any of those groups is punished it means there is no real freedom of speech.

WSS

Well, yelling "Fire!" in a crowded theater is against the law. If your speech can insight violence or panic, it should have legal repercussions.

Edit: Technically, that's not against the law I guess. Yelling"everybody trample everyone I see a fire!" Would be though

One, the video, and the offensive garbage by those idiots, was in public, on a bus, I thought.

Two, the content was very inflammatory, akin to "inciting a riot" in a smaller way, than

screaming "FIRE" in a crowded theater.

Three, the sicko reference to lynching, is somewhat akin to threatening bodily harm

to a race, which I figure is a felony by itself.

My question, is "did the video constitute a violation of wire-tapping laws?"

Maybe so. I know that on our farm, I can video a tresspasser/poacher and it's fine.

But, outside of that, not so much. But, I don't know.

Maybe so. I know that on our farm, I can video a tresspasser/poacher and it's fine.

But, outside of that, not so much. But, I don't know.

Found this while looking for information- http://www.aclupa.org/issues/policepractices/your-right-record-and-observe-police/taking-photos-video-and-audio/

It's more about taking a picture or recording cops but it does describe rules concerning cell phones:

On your farm " When you are on private property, the property owner sets the rules about the taking of photographs or videos. If you disobey property owners' rules, they can order you off their property (and have you arrested for trespassing if you do not comply)."

for the video in question- "When in outdoor public spaces where you are legally present, you have the right to capture any image that is in plain view (see note below about sound recording)."

Pa has a law against recording "Pennsylvania's Wiretap Law makes it illegal to record private conversations - which can include conversations in public places - without the consent of all parties to the conversation." but I don't think this would be considered private

also "You can record people protesting or giving speeches in public:

Fuck feats first of all. Greek life in general.

Second, this is borderline free speech / hate speech. Mostly just racist douchebags. Either way, it doesn't matter because they aren't free from consequence. I see nothing wrong if they get expelled.

what is hate speech? and who gets to define it?

Archived