THE BROWNS BOARD

Cordarrelle Patterson

ConnerLangford

The dude couldn't learn the offense? Wow! If that doesn't make you hesitate? I don't know what would.

Of course it would make anyone hesitate, I'd be on board with bringing him in and giving him a chance to learn the offense and be a kick returner. I'm a season ticket holder at Tennessee so I watched him play in person quite a few times in college. He's the best kick returner I've ever seen. He's very quick and shifty, so if he couldn't learn the offense I would be okay with him being a kick/punt returner

With Marshall traded for what a 5th round pick i think and Wallace swapping for a 4th. Patterson shouldn't cost more than what a 6 or 7. Hell I think no higher than a 5th pick for him in a trade. I would do that simply on his punt/kick return ability alone. I'm not sure there was a more exciting time for this team for the last decade than when Josh Cribbs was ON FIRE and the return team was on the field. At least bring us that excitement back. Patterson would do that at least. Hell maybe even becomes a viable receiver in the mean time. Give them a 6th rounder and call it a day.

Considering we just signed Marlon Moore, who is our kick returner...I dont see us signing and using a roster spot for just a punt returner......

He would have to bring more value or upside to the table to make it worthwhile....

No way the Vikings take anything less than a 3rd for Patterson when they traded into the first round to get him just two seasons ago. I'd be glad to see him out of the NFC North though, that 108 yard kick return he had against the Pack in his rookie is still fresh in my mind...

Archived