THE BROWNS BOARD

The longer people are in black protests...they are more racist?

calfoxwc

BUT it does not change the fact that older people tend to have more prejudice and more hate built up, and they tend to be more racist, which is a main part of the demographic of the Tea Party. Sad

This is sad, alright. Still bugs me that libs are so bigoted, they blab negatively on

any group they disagree with. OR think they do, based on nationally known leftwing pundits.

Truth is, Sad. you don't know squat about the Tea Party. I've been to the rallies. Older folks are probably more set in their ways,

since eventually, most folks realize the truth about life, later in life. Like, after college, often.

Liberals call their bigotry "facts" - it's emotionally convincing... to them, and people like them.

I suppose I could tell a few more stories on the racial subject, but I've told them before, and libs never listen.

somehow, liberals think that their LACK of experiences in life, TRUMPS anybody elses' real experiences.

Steve\Cal I am not saying that the whole Tea Party is racists, I even said in my first post that I feel the vast majority of people in the Tea Party are not racists. This is in regards to article saying that people are becoming more racist in the Tea Party, due to the group mentality of the Tea Party.

Do you feel I am wrong by saying that older people tend to be more racist? Which is what I was stating, they tend to be more set, have more reasons\experiences, and more open(since it was more common place when they where young) then the average young person.

Or that the main demographic of the Tea Party is not older?

My argument is the Tea Party would more than likely have a few more people who are racists than the average group of people, just for the fact of their demographics, but the vast majority of people in that group are not racists. If the vast majority of people in the group are not racist then the group mentality the author was indicating would not be to much of a factor in regards to racism, other things such as Taxes and such more than likely. Also the left's media has done a great job on pointing out the racists moments and stupid moments of some of the members(trying to discredit the group).

But do you disagree that the United Auto Workers would have a higher percentage of members who dislike Chinese and Japanese? Yes or no? And is that a valid reason for labeling the UAW a racist organization? What you say is true but it has nothing to do with the core beliefs of the Tea Party. it actually has more to do with the UAW whose jobs are in jeopardy because of Chinese and Japanese, no? it's just a bullshit accusation in my opinion but it seems to work for you guys.

WSS

But do you disagree that the United Auto Workers would have a higher percentage of members who dislike Chinese and Japanese? Yes or no? And is that a valid reason for labeling the UAW a racist organization? What you say is true but it has nothing to do with the core beliefs of the Tea Party. it actually has more to do with the UAW whose jobs are in jeopardy because of Chinese and Japanese, no? it's just a bullshit accusation in my opinion but it seems to work for you guys.

WSS

I would not disagree that there would likely be more people in Unions who would hate foreign workers, but I would not label the entire group anti- chinese\japense etc. But I am also not labeling the Tea Party as racist, that is what the article that cal posted said.

I would not disagree that there would likely be more people in Unions who would hate foreign workers, but I would not label the entire group anti- chinese\japense etc. But I am also not labeling the Tea Party as racist, that is what the article that cal posted said.

But that is a goal of your side. I understand maybe not you personally. But that's between you and Cal.

To add one more I'd say it's safe to assume that more black people (than whites) hate white people. Since almost all black people voted Democrat we can safely assume that Democrats hate white people.

;)

WSS

Not really my "side" I am an independent who leans left, but on here it means I am a step or 2 away from a communist Extreme Liberal Wingnut ;)Sad

*FIXED*

Steve-This is going to sound bad, but older, white, republicans(which is the main demographic of the Tea Party) tend to be slightly more racist than the population as a whole. Plus you have to add to that the ability of the Left to make them sound out of touch\racist to discredit them.

Horseshit. And it's something that can be proven or disproven by anecdotes.

Archived