THE BROWNS BOARD

Marxist obamao wants to permanently change America's demographics this badly

calfoxwc

this isn't going to end well. I don't see a way out of big serious trouble over this issue

and Obamao's actions, and lack thereof.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/03/17/border-patrol-agent-we-are-punished-for-reporting-illegal-alien-groups-of-more-than-20/

I really fault our own country over those who illegally come here. It is our own fault we have had an open border. I can't say I blame those who come here for a better life when the border is open and there are businesses who want cheap labor and encourage it. I would probably do the same thing if I lived in Mexico.

My biggest concern is what the democrats are after and that is millions of new democratic voters. I believe the republicans should fight hard to win the Hispanic vote but how can they outgive the democrats? They can't. Obama has now increased the food stamp rolls to over 50 million. I doubt if many of these will vote for the party that wants to decrease the dependence of government aid. It doesn't seem to matter that we are over 18 trillion in debt with up to 100 trillion in unfunded liabilities which history shows will not end well as we print paper money with nothing behind it.

For years the democrats and republicans have had their share of the votes in presidential elections with the independents actually deciding the elections. I read that with the millions of new Hispanic voters who will vote at least 3-2 for democrats the balance may shift where independents will no longer decide presidential elections but will ensure one party (democrat ) control. This will not be good.

Mexicans are known to be hard working and family oriented. Appeal to that nature more than the free stuff ticket

I agree and conservatives need to fight hard for their vote. If the republicans cannot win over the Hispanic vote they are going to be in real trouble. Hispanics are hard working good people who are pro life on social issues and other moral issues and in many ways a good fit for republicans but we better get to work to win them over.

Mexicans are known to be hard working and family oriented. Appeal to that nature more than the free stuff ticket

I do believe you may be on to something here.

My brother-in-law is a general contractor and he says that the Mexican laborers he hires for jobs are

some of the hardest working and reliable men on his crew. That's coming from a man who is about

as redneck and anti-Obama as they come.

I lived in Manassas, VA and there was a huge problem with Illegals. 20-30 to an apartment. Drunken brawls and driving drunk without licenses. Congregating waiting for 'work' on street corners, harassing women, drinking urinating in public. Not sure if they were from Mexico or some central American country, but believe me, its a problem.

After all the Democrats will give them a pathway as long as thet stay low class and dependent on them (democrats) which many of them will probably find demeaning but still better than living in a totally corrupt and bankrupt society. I think if republicans gave them a more dignified path many will accept it.

Your attitude is one that's going to make sure that democrats succeed in their nefarious goal to eliminate the competition. A lot of these migrant fruit pickers are more willing and capable of working for better if that opportunity is presented to them. What other sector of the Democratic base would deign to pick fruit to support their families? Most if them expect the good things in life to be handed to them because "they deserve it"

what percentage of ultra violent felons in State and Federal penitentiaries are illegal immigrants? Is the number out of scale with their population numbers?

After all the Democrats will give them a pathway as long as thet stay low class and dependent on them (democrats) which many of them will probably find demeaning but still better than living in a totally corrupt and bankrupt society. I think if republicans gave them a more dignified path many will accept it.

This. Mexican immigrant guys still tend to have a very strong work ethic and the males tend to have pride in being the bread winner. Giving them a path to middle class and not just being welfare leeches would be pretty appealing I imagine.

The Republicans have only won the popular vote in a presidential election one time since 1988. They need to get their message across to Hispanic voters and work hard to get their vote.

Politically, I think that there is only one race in the United States that votes as a monolithic bloc.

I think if the Republicans quit pretending that it's still 1988 or 2004 and get some consistently good candidates then they might appeal to Hispanics, versus having people mouthing platitudes developed by focus groups.....

what percentage of ultra violent felons in State and Federal penitentiaries are illegal immigrants? Is the number out of scale with their population numbers?

I don't know, I do know a very high amount of ultra violent felons are born Americans. Maybe you can provide some statistics on the question you asked.

Archived