THE BROWNS BOARD

Tweets and Speculation about Uniforms

WalterWhite

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How could you not like them? Clean, VIBRANT.. repping Cleveland on the front.. a little bit of pizzaz with the shadowed numbers and stripes for tradition!

I dig em! Orange as our new primary baby!!

Because they're hideous.

They were hideous when we wore them in 2004 and they are hideous now.

523097.jpg

We paid a marketing/rebranding/design agency for two solid years to do nothing but slightly change the color of our logo. In keeping with that same mindset, we paid whoever the fuck we paid for two years to design the exact same jersey we had eleven years ago...just with a sllightly more vibrant orange and a different font. And, for the record, they were already voted as one of the NFL's ugliest jerseys back then...why change it now?

Congratulations, you backwards fucking joke of a franchise. You're an absolute disgrace. We already knew you couldn't build a team. At least there was hope you could maybe do something right but... yet again...you've failed.

Also, for the record, I created the attached Brown jersey the day the new logo and wordmark was released. Took me all of five minutes.

A slight color change and change the "Browns" to "Cleveland" and its the exact same thing it took these fucks two years to make.

post-1565-0-00169000-1428873777_thumb.jpg

post-1565-0-64936900-1428873780_thumb.jpg

that's 2 years with revision changes and back and forths. they should fire the people that said yes to this garbage.

WAY TO MAKE A STATEMENT!

the funny thing is that cleveland is filled with cutting edge design and art. to see this represent the 'NEW!!' browns uniform is like trying to fuck with whiskey dick.

Also, for the record, I created the attached Brown jersey the day the new logo and wordmark was released. Took me all of five minutes.

A slight color change and change the "Browns" to "Cleveland" and its the exact same thing it took these fucks two years to make.

All Orange and all Brown? What are they trying to do, look like Dumdum pops?

that's 2 years with revision changes and back and forths. they should fire the people that said yes to this garbage.

WAY TO MAKE A STATEMENT!

the funny thing is that cleveland is filled with cutting edge design and art. to see thsi represent this as the 'NEW!!' browns uniform is like trying to fuck with whiskey dick.

Did you know who Whiskey Dick was? Whiskey Dick Percoco that is?

https://books.google.com/books?id=4x5zvZ2S0-EC&pg=PA93&lpg=PA93&dq=Whiskey+Dick+percoco&source=bl&ots=iJam4eTAdy&sig=k2MVk1Vmi4dw86AbBrelkk2ka-8&hl=en&sa=X&ei=7uUqVabuBsacgwSTlILQDg&ved=0CB4Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Whiskey%20Dick%20percoco&f=false

He was the "Don" of Akron

(FYI, the book that the link excerpts was written by Westside Steve's ex-wife)

We are going to mix and match the brown, orange and white.

It will look good.

After the official announcement i am going to merge all of the uniform and logo threads from the past years and then just read through them when I need a good laugh.

Z

"For a ban base of such "rugged blue collar individuals" I've never seen a whinier group of milksops under the sun. "

Totally agree. No hard hats and muscle cars here. Vogue and Cosmo readers.

"For a ban base of such "rugged blue collar individuals" I've never seen a whinier group of milksops under the sun. "

"Hard hats and muscle cars" sounds just as gay as "Vogue and Cosmo".

If you are talking uniforms....then it is all about fashion. Strike a pose

Go ahead dig some up. You'd be real hard pressed to find a 100% positive browns fan. it doesn't change that ya'll are bitching and fretting over the uniforms.

bitching and fretting or just making comments positive and negative alike?

when you go to your manager at mcdonald's and point out the pros and cons of juanita doing the take-out window, do you call that bitching and fretting?

oh and we might have something to say about them considering we'll prob be laying out some dough to buy one.

Archived