THE BROWNS BOARD

Tweets and Speculation about Uniforms

WalterWhite

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This whole "leaked jersey pics" thing is reminiscent of the viral marketing effort for the '90s movie "The Blair Witch Project" where the studio sprinkled the Internet with believable (but fake) stories of this legendary horror that resided in the Maryland woods. My spider senses are telling me that the Browns are leaking pics of horrific jerseys in an effort to lower the bar on expectations...so when the real jerseys are revealed they will appear to be sooooo much better than this drek, and the Browns will have manufactured a win. Kudos to the organization in advance - let me be the first to tip my hat!

If not...ewwwwwwww.

This whole "leaked jersey pics" thing is reminiscent of the viral marketing effort for the '90s movie "The Blair Witch Project" where the studio sprinkled the Internet with believable (but fake) stories of this legendary horror that resided in the Maryland woods. My spider senses are telling me that the Browns are leaking pics of horrific jerseys in an effort to lower the bar on expectations...so when the real jerseys are revealed they will appear to be sooooo much better than this drek, and the Browns will have manufactured a win. Kudos to the organization in advance - let me be the first to tip my hat!

If not...ewwwwwwww.

You are giving the Browns organization far too much credit, my friend.

FUBU?

HA!!

like it better than the shit above.

in john r. brown 1968's post i hate the way the strip almost goes into to meet the word cleveland on the front and then on the back it stops at the sleeve. what's up with that?

If not...ewwwwwwww.

Yes....good point. Blair Witch was pretty much drek......yet is spawned a whole genre of films made in similar style.

Take Cloverfield.

One problem the browns appear to have is color matching. When they wore orange pants or orange jerseys it never quite matched the helmet orange and that looks cheap and disconcerting. The cowboys have the same problem. The blue on the star doesn't quite match the blue on the stripe.

Archived