THE BROWNS BOARD

Michael Sam: "I'm not the only gay man in the NFL"

WalterWhite

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My money is on not giving a shit.

He's probably right, but until Sam lands on a roster or multiple players come out - it's a pointless conversation. To be completely honest it's pointless to begin with, what you do in your time doesn't belong on the football field. Pretty simple.

Well no s*it. There are about 3,000 players in the NFL. I bet a kicker or punter here or there are gay, doubt there are many if any anywhere else. I just don't buy it.

61*32=3000??? Aggie math?

Not sure which is more laughable: your math or your thinking there's a size limit on gay...

Not sure which is more laughable: your math or your thinking there's a size limit on gay...

"It's better to keep one's mouth shut and appear stupid, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Comes to mind.

Ima guess there are hundreds of gay players in the NFL....and many many more who have played and gone by now......plus, probably a bunch in the HOF too......and, most likely, some on your team and/or your list of favorite players....

so.....doesn't matter when you don't know who.....and it shouldn't matter when you do......

Just breaking today ...

romoman_zps5vw4kptt.jpg

No word on what the partner does for a living, but I heard he used to be a punter.

Zombo

i think he was his 'maid'.

he went from cleaning his house to cleaning his pipes.

From the words of Mark Nofler of Dire Straits" Money for Nothing" The Little Faggot owns a big Jet Airplane. The Little Faggot he's A Millionaire".. Roger Goodell Fits I Believe :D.. Farmer will buy your next suit you Bitch..

Well your dumb ass got worked when you tried to criticize my writing so I guess you want to take a stab at math. My number was liberal and it was a preseason type number when the teams are at the largest. This, I thought, would be fair in this situation since Sam would fall into that category (if even that).

I don't think there's a size limit. I think the part of the mind that makes you want to play football conflicts with the part of anyone's mind that tells them to sleep with a man. As much as these sick libs wanna make it the case where the toughest most badass members of our society like men (because we respect those guys, therefore we might respect homosexuality more), it just isn't.

I don't think there's a size limit. I think the part of the mind that makes you want to play football conflicts with the part of anyone's mind that tells them to sleep with a man. As much as these sick libs wanna make it the case where the toughest most badass members of our society like men (because we respect those guys, therefore we might respect homosexuality more), it just isn't.

dude, you've got problems and it goes way beyond your math skills.

you're right. you belong in texas.

Well your dumb ass got worked when you tried to criticize my writing so I guess you want to take a stab at math. My number was liberal and it was a preseason type number when the teams are at the largest. This, I thought, would be fair in this situation since Sam would fall into that category (if even that).

Well, you are quite the social scientist.

But here is our sissy punter's fiance: britjss1.jpg

Meanwhile the only openly gay play ever drafted into the NFL plays one of the most violent positions.

When are all of these punters and kickers coming out of the closet?

Zombo

I wouldn't be surprised if no kickers or punters were. And kudos if they're all straight. Just saying they're more likely than an offensive guard or DT or a corner with dreads from LSU that grew up listening to Lil Boosie make fun of gay people.

You guys missed my point. I said, with a group of men this big, you're bound to have a couple gay dudes. So no, that prediction isn't ruined by Michael Sam being a DE and gay (which is to say nothing of the fact that he's not even in the league). He's just one of those very, very few anomalies.

Go ask a New York Times writer how many NFL players are gay. Some of these nut jobs practically think every other guy in this league is gay. It's insane.

Growing up in Texas must be like growing up in a foreign country. You all pray for rain down there too, right?

Of course there are gay players in the NFL. Probably all of them could kick 95% of our asses here. The odds probably aren't any higher at Kicker or punter either.

Growing up in Texas must be like growing up in a foreign country. You all pray for rain down there too, right?

Of course there are gay players in the NFL. Probably all of them could kick 95% of our asses here. The odds probably aren't any higher at Kicker or punter either.

I'm sure thats your fantasy right 'woody'?

the point is who cares who's gay? does it really keep you up at night knowing some guy is biting his pillow why getting plugged in the keister?

don't know about you all but i got a lot more things to worry about than what other people do behind closed doors. i'd be more worried about the gang cooking meth in the next door trailer if i was you.

If you had to take a bet, who's your money on?

I have a feeling right now any member of the Steelers could be down on all 4's taking a load in the shit pipe.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/27/michael-sam-i-am-not-the-only-gay-person-in-the-nfl/

YOU

Archived