THE BROWNS BOARD

14 week old fetus

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When abortion first became legal we did not have the technology like ultra sounds and we were told a fetus was just a blob of tissue. I read a story from a minister who bought into that and started working at an abortion clinic and he was horrified when he started seeing little arms and legs being sucked out into a jar. To his credit he got out of supporting abortions real quick and now works with right to life.

This is why I cannot support abortion.

But women have the right to do what they want with their own bodies.

Right Woody?

Liberal pro abortion arguments crack me up.

Pro-choice, rather than what it really is...pro-abortion. A play on words merely to de-sensitize and minimize a gruesome act.

It's funny how all that compassion in liberals goes away when the abortion controversy arises.

But women have the right to do what they want with their own bodies.

Right Woody?

Liberal pro abortion arguments crack me up.

Pro-choice, rather than what it really is...pro-abortion. A play on words merely to de-sensitize and minimize a gruesome act.

It's funny how all that compassion in liberals goes away when the abortion controversy arises.

Geez, should I be worried I'm on your mind so much recently?

But yes, I am pro choice

Well which do you think is going to work, making people be responsible for their behaviors or having abortion accessible? I would rather not have a whole generation of kids who were unwanted roaming around with parents who don't give a shit about them. That is the main reason why we have ghettos filled with criminals.

No doubt, I'm just saying quit whining (nor you log)about what a horrible experience it is and go fucking have one. just don't pretend it was an accident, you are irresponsible and wanted to fuck more than you give a shit about the consequences. let's go hard core the other way and sterilize the poor.

Just knock off the hand wringing.

WS

Just don't use Americans' taxes to pay for them, in the least.

Abortion is repulsive. Just another "the big liberal gov will allow and encourage you

to be doofus in your life. as long as you vote democratic"

Because every woman that's ever had an unplanned pregnancy is irresponsible and it is her own damn fault.

well yeah, it is. Almost always. If you can't responsibly deal with the consequences then don't do it. You know there is a chance everytime you have sex. Don't want to be pregnant? Don't have sex.

Well which do you think is going to work, making people be responsible for their behaviors or having abortion accessible? I would rather not have a whole generation of kids who were unwanted roaming around with parents who don't give a shit about them. That is the main reason why we have ghettos filled with criminals.

No it's not.

No doubt, I'm just saying quit whining about what a horrible experience it is and go fucking have one. just don't pretend it was an accident, you are irresponsible and wanted to fuck more than you give a shit about the consequences. let's go hard core the other way and sterilize the poor.

Just knock off the hand wringing.

WS

Oh I am with you. The pouting and wailing is a big much when it is something that the person brought on their self.

well yeah, it is. Almost always. If you can't responsibly deal with the consequences then don't do it. You know there is a chance everytime you have sex. Don't want to be pregnant? Don't have sex.

Tell that to hormonal idiot kids. I guarantee every person in here had sex when they were a teen and definitely not equipped to start a family.

Nevermind. If you think murdering innocent babies before they have even had a chance to breathe one breath of air is a sensible way to cut down on crime, then I don't know what to tell you.

Welling, calling fetuses babies is one way to try to skew it I guess...

Just don't use Americans' taxes to pay for them, in the least.

Abortion is repulsive. Just another "the big liberal gov will allow and encourage you

to be doofus in your life. as long as you vote democratic"

Can I also choose to not put my tax money to things I don't like?

We can ignore birth control failing, rape pregnancies, etc...

"Well, you should have known better. You're forced to have the baby now, whether or not your can financially / emotionally support it. You did this to yourself, and the fate of your child is not our concern. Also, once you're a mother, even if you need help... you aren't getting any. Moocher."

We can ignore birth control failing, rape pregnancies, etc...

"Well, you should have known better. You're forced to have the baby now, whether or not your can financially / emotionally support it. You did this to yourself, and the fate of your child is not our concern. Also, once you're a mother, even if you need help... you aren't getting any. Moocher."

"Life seems pretty tough right now with the new baby, especially now that the father isn't around. But check this out: if you have another kid that you can't emotionally and financially support, we will actually give you *more* money to fritter away on iPhones, tattoos, and cigarettes. It would be best if the *next* father was different from the first one.

There's a catch though: you must skip at least 2-3 medical/ dental appointments that are totally free to you and when you finally show up it's imperative you be totally disinterested as the doctor is offering their recommendations that you aren't going to follow anyway. Got it?"

Archived