THE BROWNS BOARD

Starting Lineup... maybe

thenew23

I wonder if we'll be seeing a lot more single back this year. Using 11 personnel in a way but housler in more of a wing spot as opposed to Dray whom is more traditionally in line. Hell, we have quality receivers and I'd like to have Hawk on the field quite a bit.

We must have approached about 80% single back last year.

I get the feeling Pet would love more 2-back sets... if we find a decent FB/H-back option.

Early from OTA's tapes:: Think M. Johnson(FB) will see a lot of reps this year on screens and lead blocks in line. Crow now down in weight looks Quick but now can he block at that weight & stay Healthy?? Crow, Johnson & Johnson does not leave a lot left for a sometimes in Pet's Doghouse West. May the best man win!!

Let's hope that the cure for that comes from Johnson & Johnson

There has got to be a catchy nickname or slogan there for this crew:

Like maybe: "When Johnson and Johnson hit you, you know your butt's been powdered"

Of course Band-Aids are a J&J product as well....so something catchy there?

There has got to be a catchy nickname or slogan there for this crew:

Like maybe: "When Johnson and Johnson hit you, you know your butt's been powdered"

Of course Band-Aids are a J&J product as well....so something catchy there?

" You Just Got Johnsoned" Before Beast Mode Lynch steals It.. Hope we don't get Fined :P

Let's Just Show More Class Than Lynch. Let's Not Hold Our Johnson in the End zone Please.. "You Just Got Johnsoned" on the Scoreboard will be fine to me!! God Please No more Bar Graphs

Archived