THE BROWNS BOARD

UK's Andrew Harrison says "FU*K THAT N*GGA" on live TV

WalterWhite

when asked about Wisconsin's Frank Kaminsky.

If we are going to have to suspend the Oklahoma Frat kids for racial slurs lets not practice double standards.

College environments should be lighthearted and tolerant. I'm outraged and demand an expulsion.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-football/outkick-the-coverage/andrew-harrison-on-frank-kaminsky-f-that-n-040415

Walter White. King of fake outrage

We all know what's sarcasm and what's not, maybe if you'd take your head out of your collective Muslim coddling ass once in a while you could live in reality.

YOU KNOW GOD DAMN FUCKING WELL if a White guy said "FUCK THAT NIGGA" on live TV the Liberal Looney Lynch mob led by Al Sharpton would be out in full force today

We all know what's sarcasm and what's not, maybe if you'd take your head out of your collective Muslim coddling ass once in a while you could live in reality.

YOU KNOW GOD DAMN FUCKING WELL if a White guy said "FUCK THAT NIGGA" on live TV the Liberal Looney Lynch mob led by Al Sharpton would be out in full force today

Obama, you mean.

You sould here the black guys were I work. They use that word ALL DAY LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's one of the only words you can understand what they said. The rest in hard to understand

Most intelligent tax paying blacks rarely call each other nigs. Hood rats not so much.

I'm sure some don't, but from my experiences, of going to school with them and working with them, for the last 35 years, most use that word a lot.

I even heard Mchael Wilbon, from ESPN, say he uses the word with his buddies all the time.

The one thing I took from this is if Black America is going to perpetuate the use of this word in culture then when it is used in an offensive light the outrage should be diminished a bit.

The term Honky has basically been removed from culture because it's not used.

Saying basically is like saying 'like' after every sentence. "Your basically okay, but you have cancer".

Sorry it's essentially been removed. If you polled 100 15 year olds I bet 10 percent or less would no what honky means where 95 percent would give a relatable definition of the "n" word

Who gives a shit what the kid said? Its between those two players and it appears that they've gotten over it rather quickly. Nobody here should care if those involved do not.

Because it's all about fake Liberal outrage and the way the media treats people different.

Because it's all about fake Liberal outrage and the way the media treats people different.

So you go into a little rage of your own? That makes perfect sense.

Here's a suggestion for you and anyone willing to listen. Stop paying attention to what the media sells you. Stop caring. If there were more people like myself that said "don't care" as opposed to "OMG HE SAID WHAT WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T SAY" then we would all be a lot better off for it.

Again, this is a non issue and god help you with how much free time you have to dedicated to making these threads.

Archived