THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns New Uniforms

Zombo

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like every one of the combos. I think the brown pants are even better than before, before they were almost blackish but now they appear more brown and have orange lettering on them. I think they are Fucking Sweet and I hope to see all the different variations next season. We are going to look sharp out there... hey, where is the new Brownie logo?

They are what we thought they were.

Zombo

OMG! Exactly what we've been seeing! The cookie cutter Nike that every NFL team will eventually wear.

The all orange, orange over white and brown over orange are good. the others are ok. I'd still avoid the poop suit.

I like the brown pants more now than before because we at least put some kind of striping on the sides to avoid just completely all brown pants. Id probably still avoid the all brown as well but I like all the other combos, even the orange on orange is sharp looking.

Hate it, but if the results on field change I wont care.

stfu. so you would rather suck on field AND have boring unis? idiot. No one here is suggesting the new unis will make the players better. Retard.

stfu. so you would rather suck on field AND have boring unis? idiot. No one here is suggesting the new unis will make the players better. Retard.

Some people are just here to bitch and complain. Doesn't matter what they looked like, some had already made up their minds that they hated them no matter what.

I think tiamat63's point was he thinks they are ugly but he will be okay with them if the team plays better, I agree with him.

You've got to be a 17 year old on serious ADHD meds.

Some people are just here to bitch and complain. Doesn't matter what they looked like, some had already made up their minds that they hated them no matter what.

That's total bullshit as I complain very, very little. I believe most of the uni combinations such and on top of that its hard to distinguish this team between some of the designs Bowling Green now uses (save for a slightly different shade of orange)

The white, white on orange is a cool look. The white, orange and brown trim is nice. The rest can burn in hell.

Excepting the orange numerals... not bad...

Are they supposed to be so tight and with the white socks Ghoulardi would love them.

Yes he would.... PARMA!

The pure aesthetics of the design?

"Ehhhhhhhhhh?" is my only answer as of now.... I just need a minute to process it.

But these Oregon State-ish looking uniforms official surrenders our last connections with an semblance of the original Cleveland Browns.

:(:(:(

Call me a sucker for tradition but I like the throwback look (i.e. Green Bay, Dallas, Pittsburgh, New York)

Archived