THE BROWNS BOARD

The Player in Football Winslow is gone

rich4eagle

Winslow WAS good....until he got injured....then he became stupider and injured himself again. He sucks when hes in pain and will never get better. His knee is finished. To hell with him anyway. He had the gal to ask for more money last year and we didnt give it to him. Thank God. He is all about K2 and was never a team player. He always wanted the ball. I am happy hes gone, screw him. Ill bet you 500 bucks he will suck in Tampa. Heiden was always overlooked and is better than Winslow. Everybody knows it. We never gave him a chance. Yes he may have torn an ACL but you dont see him doing stunts on motorcycles do you? Heiden plays and doesnt talk shit like k2. Rucker? Ehh not a fan, hopefully we will get a good deal out of this. Also winslows dumb comment last year was BS. It wasnt a staph infection it was an STD! You wanna know how I know? I know one of the nurses that treated him. Fact is he WAS great once. Hes a nobody now. This is good I am happy, now Edwards needs to go.

Also winslows dumb comment last year was BS. It wasnt a staph infection it was an STD! You wanna know how I know? I know one of the nurses that treated him. Fact is he WAS great once. Hes a nobody now. This is good I am happy, now Edwards needs to go.

That is interesting. I never felt that it was a staph infection picked up at the clinic which is why he was immediately suspended. That threw the entire organization under the bus

OH, my............I cannot they traded the best player ever Kellen Winlsow JR

Rich,

You ALWAYS wonder why people respond to you the way they do. Don't get me wrong, I certainly appreciate you telling the Pittsburgh Stee-roid fans the Browns fans on this message board are the trolls. Way to have our backs!

Regarding Winslow: You bellyached we never got the Oklahoma LBer (from the draft slot we gave up) and Roy Williams via the Winslow transaction. Although I think acquiring Sean Jones proved to be the better pick when we traded back up for round 2. Can I just ask, are the Lions STILL drafting before us?

Two more questions:

Of the players that were part of that first round swap, which guy generated the exchange value of multiple draft picks?

What's the latest report on the content the Dallas Cowboys have toward Roy Williams?

Do yourself a favor and give the current brass a chance before you race to premature conclusions. This was a GOOD move because Winslow is 4 surgeries removed from the kid that excited everyone but you on draft day.

- Tom F.

Umm. i don't think he's being serious. tick, tick, tick.

LOL! You don't know Rich then. He had Winslow summed up as a bust before the ink dried on the very first contract he signed here. He actually thinks he's got a told-you-so when Winslow actually got us the exchange value of TWO players AFTER he's had multiple knee surgeries and staph infections.

- Tom F.

Archived