THE BROWNS BOARD

What our draft looks like to me...now

calfoxwc

I think it is a waste of time to speculate on a mock draft for us until after the 15th when DA gets his bonus. We must see what happens then... Even then, I believe it will be a waste of time to speculate or try to mock draft the Browns because .. I can see draft day wheeling and dealing from this regime.. trade downs, trade ups.. Especially if DA gets moved and we have an abundance of picks.

Don't know about that, but I was pretty surprised to hear Brown say he'd prefer to play in a 4-3 at the next level. He seems like a good kid, but that's not a smart move, especially when his lack of height is going to scare away some 4-3 teams.

.....And with more and more teams looking for 3-4 DE's and rush LB's.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Aloysius

According to TFY Draft, Jamon Meredith is the #1 ranked guard on the Browns' draft board. He reportedly looked terrific in position drills at his pro day, displaying great footwork and movement skills.

According to TFY Draft, Jamon Meredith is the #1 ranked guard on the Browns' draft board. He reportedly looked terrific in position drills at his pro day, displaying great footwork and movement skills.

And on your earlier comment about possibly being too light.....he can gain weight....everybody can.

He is already strong as a ox...the only difference between him and some bigger guy is bulk....as in triple fudge milkshakes

The Browns not having a RG who can pull, and a RT who gets bullrushed AND spun like a top... makes the defense's

job way too easy.

I really like Meredith, he'd be a terrific pick for the Browns in the second round.

NFL | Jennings runs at Pro Day

Thu, 05 Mar 2009 10:57:39 -0800

JJ Pesavento, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports Liberty RB Rashad Jennings ran between 4.42 seconds and 4.45 seconds in the 40-yard yard dash at his Pro Day. The Washington Redskins, the Tennessee Titans, the Denver Broncos, the Indianapolis Colts, the New Orleans Saints, the New England Patriots, the New York Giants, the Cleveland Browns, the Atlanta Falcons and the Carolina Panthers attended the Pro Day.

Thats my boy!

I seriously hope we draft Jennings, I had us taking him back in February before anyone even knew he existed. He is a freak, give him a NFL RB coach, let him learn under Lewis for a year and the kid is a superstar. He has it all, size, speed, agility, and great hands.

Thats another thing about Jennings, send him on a route and he will bring havoc

Archived