THE BROWNS BOARD

2009 NCAA Tournament Pick 'em Contest

WVBrownsfan

It's that time of year again for all of the college b-ball experts on the The Browns Board to make their bracket picks. The set up is the same as last year on yahoo.com using the standard default scoring system. The teams will be selected this Sunday and picks are due in before Round 1 on Thursday afternoon, March 19th. So join up and see who can take home the coveted Virtual Trophy this year as EERSandBROWNS tries to repeat as champion.

http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/t1

Register with yahoo, if you haven't already.

Select join a group.

Group ID# 53954

Password - steelerssuck

Good Luck !!

*Trash talk is expected and encouraged !

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking forward to building onto my Browns Board Fantasy Football Win

with a win here.

When are the football winners names gonna be enshrined on the front page of the site?

Not like there's any hurry or anything, been what now, about 3 months?

I believe there is a pending investigation into alleged steroid abuse which has slowed down the enshrinement process.

Looking forward to building onto my Browns Board Fantasy Football Win

with a win here.

When are the football winners names gonna be enshrined on the front page of the site?

Not like there's any hurry or anything, been what now, about 3 months?

I believe there is a pending investigation into alleged steroid abuse which has slowed down the enshrinement process.

There are whispers everywhere, I heard it was HGH and allegedly involved was the winner of League 0ne.

Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange! Let's go Orange!

Less than four hours to tipoff ... get your picks in...

So what the hell, I'll just give you guys the answers:

Final Four:

UConn

Mich St.

UNC

Pitt

Finals:

UNC over UConn

Darkhorse:

Clemson

Upset specials:

VCU over UCLA

Wisconsin over Fla. St.

Temple over Ariz. st.

Zombo

Final Four:

UConn

Mich St.

UNC

Pitt

Finals:

UNC over UConn

Darkhorse:

Clemson

Upset specials:

VCU over UCLA

Wisconsin over Fla. St.

Temple over Ariz. st.

Zombo

Those are some awesome picks...........................

for me to poop on !

triumph01.jpg

There are 34 entries this year and here are the picks for the champion with the total number for each one.

North Carolina (9)

Louisville (7)

Memphis (6)

Pitt (5)

UConn (2)

West Virginia (2) *You have a lot more faith in them then I do. :P

Oklahoma (1)

Syracuse (1)

Ohio State (1)

Darkhorse:

Clemson

Zombo

You mean the same Clemson team that is down 9 to "that school up north" with under 8 to go?

Nice pick

You mean the same Clemson team that is down 9 to "that school up north" with under 8 to go?

Nice pick

Yeah ... I hate Michigan.

I don't feel so bad though , I know a guy that picked Clemson all way.

Tough being done after the first day.

Zombo

Archived