THE BROWNS BOARD

BROWNS TO PAY DA'S BONUS

Sez.EJ

Such a close minded comment that completely ignores the poker game that is involved prior to the draft. I really don't care which QB you're pulling for; for the coach or the FO to come out right now and declare a starter would completely diminish the others trade value across the league. And it doesn't really matter that everyone knows there's a smoke screen going on, it still leaves doubt in their (other organizations) minds as to whom the Browns value more.

Poker game? Bullsheeit.

This "poker game" is just a figment of the BQ fags imaginations who are coming up with reasons why nobody likes their savior.

Same as last year.

Poker game? Bullsheeit.

This "poker game" is just a figment of the BQ fags imagination who are coming up with reasons why nobody likes him.

Same as last year.

You know what asshole it's real easy to call someone a fag over the computer isn't. xxxxing peace of shit, if you can't have a decent football argument then go xxxx off. If you go back and read any of my posts I don't care which QB is gone. It's my opinion that one should be and I think you can get good value for DA.

You know what asshole it's real easy to call someone a fag over the computer isn't. xxxxing peace of shit, if you can't have a decent football argument then go xxxx off. If you go back and read any of my posts I don't care which QB is gone. It's my opinion that one should be and I think you can get good value for DA.

Dear smalldick,

If you don't want to be called a BQ fag then quit lickin his nuts. Poker game my ass. Why is everything to you fags just another effing top secret franchise ploy to boost Quinnies career? Eat shit. And have a nice day.

Pretty interesting that there are no rumors of DA hanging out with the OC and QB coach. You would think, if he were in their plans, he would also be working hard with the coaches.

Makes you wonder... wait... no it doesnt. Retard.

hate directed at lum's stupidity, not the person I'm replying to.

Last time he surfaced a week or so ago he was in Palm Springs playing golf.

Dear smalldick,

If you don't want to be called a BQ fag then quit lickin his nuts. Poker game my ass. Why is everything to you fags just another effing top secret franchise ploy to boost Quinnies career? Eat shit. And have a nice day.

If the browns stated BQ is the guy and DA is for trade, his value goes down because we obviously don't see him as a starter.

Dear smalldick,

See proof again that you're nothing but an ignorant idiot. I see you took my advice and looked at some post to see that I am obviously just swing on BQ right? You're too f'ing lazy to even go back and look and see that I have stayed pretty neutral and just want one of them to be moved b/c of the holes on this team as well a united locker room behind one QB. You're the one who obviously plays with himself thinking about DA in a Brown's uniform. You know what, forget it, you're a piece of shit who isn't going to try to have a real conversation so just have fun taking it while thinking of DA...

Yes and seeing as how it is questionable whether Anderson even wants to play in Cleveland, the fact that Quinn still can't get a vote of confidence from his coach is another enormous blow to his lackluster career.

It would be the height of stupidity to come out and say BQ is our guy.....It would devalue Anderson so much

I know you lack some common sense, but even you have to reaslize this Lum. I know you love to hate Quinn but you are really reaching here.

I think Anderson is already gone. If not, he will be. My guess is that the team will want a back up quarterback that is relatively the same in style as Quinn. Anderson and Quinn are two very different Qb's. One is a dink and dunker and the other couldn't throw a short pass to save his lfe. It makes no sense to have two Qb's so different in style.'

I'd love to see the Browns go after Curtis Painter, who, after his Junior year was considered the top QB in the Big Ten.

Tiller managed to ruin him just as he did Kyle Orton his senior year. Painter may be had with a 7th round pick.

It would be the height of stupidity to come out and say BQ is our guy.....It would devalue Anderson so much

Tell us BQ Fags, how is Anderson's spot on the depth chart gonna change his trade value?

JP Losman got dropped to 3rd string on the Bills depth chart, and you BQ Fags still want him to come to Cleveland.

Chris Simms is hanging on in the NFL by a cnt-hair, but you BQ Fags are all over his ass.

So what in the eff makes you think you know jack shit about anything in the NFL that EVERY SINGLE OTHER TEAM IN THE NFL DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW.

But hey, keep dreamin, BQ Nation.

Whether you prefer DA or Quinn, it is still fun watching this play out and discussing it...

That being said, I have a hard time seeing Mangini and co. give DA up for anything less than a 2 at this point. Where would the value be?

Tell us BQ Fags, how is Anderson's spot on the depth chart gonna change his trade value?

JP Losman got dropped to 3rd string on the Bills depth chart, and you BQ Fags still want him to come to Cleveland.

Chris Simms is hanging on in the NFL by a cnt-hair, but you BQ Fags are all over his ass.

So what in the eff makes you think you know jack shit about anything in the NFL that EVERY SINGLE OTHER TEAM IN THE NFL DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW.

But hey, keep dreamin, BQ Nation.

Dream is almost over, Lum.

Better ebay that DA fathead and jersey before its worthless.

Cause yes clearly what the fans value players at is the exact same as coaches.

WTF?!?

Just calm down Lumby, DA knows you still love him no matter what, it's unconditional love from you bro and he appreciates it.

Seriously, it doesn't matter what jersey he's going to be getting next. You can root for him all the same.

You need to let go of this dream of DA leading the browns.

Just root for your bear, hope he goes to a proud team. The CFL isn't that gay.

small the overall money is NOT the same. IF you trade him AFTER we pay out the 5 million for a draft pick we then have to sign and pay ANOTHER contract to a 2nd rounder WHO may or may not pan out. The net swing for basically a 2nd rounder would be 5-7 million... that is ludicrous.

These BQ blind fans who keep talking about us unloading DA for a draft pick were the SAME ones last year who were convinced we would trade or release him.

We are not paying 5 million for a backup... we are paying for a 10 win season and a FRANCHISE best home record... meaning a potential starter.

Like I said a 5-7 million dollar financial swing for a potential 2nd rounder who may or may not even make it 2 years in the NFL.... Pure Genius logic for Mangini and company to pigeon hole themselves in for a 1st round draft pick and 3 mediocre games against crap defenses. Makes PERFECT sense.

No, they are paying for a 3-6 starter with the worst QB rating of all starters in the NFL last season. 2007 stopped counting when the 2008 season started.

Lum. I don't know how you can make paying DA's bonus about BQ. You seem so scared that DA will not be a Brown.. He may still be a Brown although the chances are slim..IMO ..But he will likely be playing/starting somewhere ..then you can go slobber on some other board since your not really a Browns fan anyway.

The deal with paying DA's bonus.. AGAIN..I say AGAIN.. is not about DA it's about the Browns.. DA's greatest value to the Browns.. are him being traded for draft picks. The team believes they can win with BQ.. We can get another high pick for DA and load up with 3-4 high picks in this deep college draft at positions of greater need (Defense) especially with the Womack signing.. and push this team into the upper echelon as a TEAM...THis really is not about DA or the qb position..it's about the Browns as a team overall

When DA gets traded.. we will miss picking on you.. that's ok.. you'll find guys to abuse you on the next teams board.

Let's just hope this gets done soon so we can move on, this shit is so old now it's depressing. Not clinical like Sev will be after the trade, but flat out old and staid.

Don't think Lumfreddy will disappear for good though, I think he enjoys it here and will always pop in to remind us we're Queer for Queen. Imagine after a DA type game from Queen, he'll be in all his glory.

Archived