THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns 2015 Schedule

Zombo

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um...yes. The schedules came out. When is the appropriate time to be talking about this?

They talk about who has the toughest schedule in the league based on last years schedule, but I wonder who had the toughest schedule in the league based on the year they are playing.

Um...yes. The schedules came out. When is the appropriate time to be talking about this?

well this years NFL isn't last years NFL. Saying things like "toughest" or "easiest" schedule four months before the season opens is something a Retard would do.

Are you Retarded, boy?

well this years NFL isn't last years NFL. Saying things like "toughest" or "easiest" schedule four months before the season opens is something a Retard would do.

Are you Retarded, boy?

My aren't we confrontational today!

So why is it preferable to talk about the strength of schedule 3 months from now than it is now?

I didn't put the story out, go cry to the Retards at CBS Sports.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25066031/2015-nfl-strength-of-schedule-steelers-at-no-1-falcons-at-no-32

I'm just trolling you, sometimes it's entertaining to lash out for no reason, yeah I'm childish that way.

I understand people need stuff to talk about in the offseason, but there will be more than just a couple teams that will be vastly different in January compared to what people expect in April.

Archived