THE BROWNS BOARD

John Hopkins bans Chik Fil A due to it's beliefs

WalterWhite

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could really care less about your personal opinions about what they do. They're not telling you that what you believe is lunacy. What they're saying, and rightly so, is that you have no right to dictate to them their personal lives on this matter. A gay couple getting married is their own business.

Sigh. That song and dance again.

Um...their personal lives are irrelevant. Most couldn't care less if they wanna get man poop on each others dicks, just don't call it marriage.

Its crazy how a 2% minority of the population is telling the rest of America that their belief in the centuries old tradition of marriage as a union between a man and woman is lunacy.

Yep, we're the weirdos, not them.

Look at public opinion polls, way more than 2% of the population are pro-legalizing gay marriage.

I also forgot how the details of marriage have never changed...

In the end, it doesn't matter. Anyone against gay marriage is fighting a losing battle.

Sigh. That song and dance again.

Um...their personal lives are irrelevant. Most couldn't care less if they wanna get man poop on each others dicks, just don't call it marriage.

If most people don't care, then what's the problem with it being called marriage?

Have the govt call ALL marriages Civil Unions. Then, leave it to the couple to get a "marriage" wherever they like. A church won't be forced to perform a ceremony for a gay couple.

Well I would bet the lawsuit is already to be filed to sue a church that refuses to perform a gay wedding ceremony. Just a hunch sense I don't think this is so much about anyone's rights as it is scumbags and attorneys grabbing a few quick bucks.

You were traumatized because you were refused a cake from a bakery you knew beforehand didn't want to make it? Come on Woody even you don't believe that.

WSS

Well I would bet the lawsuit is already to be filed to sue a church that refuses to perform a gay wedding ceremony. Just a hunch sense I don't think this is so much about anyone's rights as it is scumbags and attorneys grabbing a few quick bucks.

You were traumatized because you were refused a cake from a bakery you knew beforehand didn't want to make it? Come on Woody even you don't believe that.

WSS

I totally agree about the people in it for the quick buck.

I also agree a Church shouldn't be forced to marry someone they don't want to.

Just go find a church that will marry you.

They way I look at it, is this, If you ae looking for a new Ford car, you don't go to a VW dealer, do you?

If a marriage has Been between a man and a woman for centuries why change it? Are they going to be any happier if it's called a marriage instead of a union or another term.. I doubt it. If your are with the one you love then what's the problem.

Look at public opinion polls, way more than 2% of the population are pro-legalizing gay marriage.

I also forgot how the details of marriage have never changed...

In the end, it doesn't matter. Anyone against gay marriage is fighting a losing battle.

Yes Woody I know. I bet perhaps 50 - 60% now are for legalizing gay marriage.

The gay population is roughly 2%, however, gay representation in Hollywood and in the media is way more than 2%.

This is why today approx. 40% of TV sit coms, movies and such have gay themes or innuendo.

The more homosexuality is portrayed to the public through books movies and TV as being normal, healthy, and natural, the more people become accepting of it, and since it doesn't affect the lives of these people, they don't give a fuck.

Kinda like being brainwashed...or like the old adage that a lie told over and over becomes the truth.

Yes Woody I know. I bet perhaps 50 - 60% now are for legalizing gay marriage.

The gay population is roughly 2%, however, gay representation in Hollywood and in the media is way more than 2%.

This is why today approx. 40% of TV sit coms, movies and such have gay themes or innuendo.

The more homosexuality is portrayed to the public through books movies and TV as being normal, healthy, and natural, the more people become accepting of it, and since it doesn't affect the lives of these people, they don't give a fuck.

Kinda like being brainwashed...or like the old adage that a lie told over and over becomes the truth.

Yes, exactly. It is all a liberal Hollywood elitist scheme to make people tolerant of homosexuality. Once that happens, then... well... um.... crab people?

Oh, right, the end of Western Civilization.... hahahahahahaha

Yes, exactly. It is all a liberal Hollywood elitist scheme to make people tolerant of homosexuality. Once that happens, then... well... um.... crab people?

Oh, right, the end of Western Civilization.... hahahahahahaha

Your inability to handle the truth really shows.

Archived