THE BROWNS BOARD

Wide Receiver Class 2015 ....Browns Scenario

darren15

I hear ya....

And Im usually very fair minded......but not with Brown or the steelers.....sorry....so Id rather have anybody(ha!)

Plus....I dont like 5'-8" receivers....unless their names are Hawkins and Gabriel....;)

To me Kevin White has the greater upside but Cooper is the safer pick.....it is a case of whether I would go with the possible upside ......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzbkgqHv06o

Do you disagree with this?

Quit proclaiming Josh Gordon, Josh Gordon... that is totally offensive. The only commonality that they share is weed. That would also include most of Americas youth in that statement. Josh Gordon has been blacklisted by the NFL and the media and it's sickening. I'm not going to get into a debate about Gordon, I think his situation is heartbreaking and disgusting to say the least.

However, Dorial Green-Beckham is NOT Josh Gordon and they share nothing other than the fact that they are both amazingly talented Wide Receivers and both should be on the Cleveland Browns.

kevin white IMO will be the best WR from this draft when graded 5 years from now. (but then again i'm terrible when it comes to picking WRs,,,,,note J. Blackmon).

here's a real question, if the browns stay pat at 12 and the QBs are gone and you have kevin white and danny shelton sitting there, who do you pick?

here's a real question, if the browns stay pat at 12 and the QBs are gone and you have kevin white and danny shelton sitting there, who do you pick?

I RUN to pick Shelton.....

There are lots of other good/very good WR's to pick later....but there are no more Danny Shelton type DT/NTs....

Shelton, no question.

Shelton, no question. There are a lot of other receivers who could

do a great job for the Browns, and I'm a big White fan.

There is only one NT like Shelton.

To me Kevin White has the greater upside but Cooper is the safer pick.....it is a case of whether I would go with the possible upside ......

so darren....it's your thread and we still haven't heard which one YOU would choose for the Browns....

and the answer is....?

I see alot of people talk about Cooper being better prepared. This may be true, but that doesn't mean White or Parker, or whomever cannot learn. Beckam may be the best prospect of the bunch, but can we really chance his attitude? I don't think the car dealership has room for another salesman while he and Gordon are suspended.

that means absolutely nothing.

what is going to happen is a lot of GMs with a decent draft pick in the first will decide to address other positions first off instead of going for the shiny hood ornament making them all drop because they know they can get a parker or perrimen late and into the second round.

that means absolutely nothing.

what is going to happen is a lot of GMs with a decent draft pick in the first will decide to address other positions first off instead of going for the shiny hood ornament making them all drop because they know they can get a parker or perrimen late and into the second round.

All based on need and talent available Skins, Bears, Falcons, Giants and Rams all have a QB an need a WR be very surprised to see White & Cooper drop past 10.

I'll tell ya what thought I just thunk -

the Browns will trade up a bit to get Shelton, then

at 19, they will draft.........................

......Perriman, wr.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/breshad-perriman?id=2552597

and the squealers' and ratbirds' front offices say really bad words.

In fact, I'm so sure of it I'm calling Westside and Canton Mike and betting

them a dollar.....

I like White more than Cooper. But I agree with comments that we shouldn't take a WR in the first round. Hey what's the latest on Josh Gordon? Did he get last year as a year of eligibility?

I'll tell ya what thought I just thunk -

the Browns will trade up a bit to get Shelton, then

at 19, they will draft.........................

Wait, I changed my mind again. The Browns will draft Shelton, and then Bud Dupree at 19,

then they will package picks and move their second round pick back up into the first round,

and they will draft PERRIMAN or CONLEY.

dammit. Maybe they will just draft Perriman or Conley if they fall to the second round.

Note to self: do not be eating or drinking anything when the picks are announced..........

He meant to say Oline.

No I actually meant WR. Cruz's injury can be a nasty one and they love Eli throwing it. If they added Cooper they'd have three legit threats at WR and a QB who could get them the ball. I agree if Scherff is still there they'd take him but if he's gone due to Ray dropping low I could see them going Cooper if he's on the board.

The Way I see it, there are some amazing WRs coming out this year. Each a little different from the next. There is a very distinct style each possesses. I think Dorial Green-Beckham, Amari Cooper and Kevin White are legitimate. We should get one of them at 12.

No I actually meant WR. Cruz's injury can be a nasty one and they love Eli throwing it. If they added Cooper they'd have three legit threats at WR and a QB who could get them the ball. I agree if Scherff is still there they'd take him but if he's gone due to Ray dropping low I could see them going Cooper if he's on the board.

What School Did Eli Graduate?? Old Miss. Yea Don't Miss so Cruz can Salsa Dance at You.. Get'em the Damn Ball.. He'll Be Fine... Just pass on Shelton :P

Archived