THE BROWNS BOARD

Prehaps a way to actually fight Global Warming gasses

sadbrownsfan

All that fancy hi tech processing should result in about 20 bucks a gallon........ ?

"The company said it was aiming for a pre-tax price of between 1 and 1.20 euros per liter ($1.10 to $1.30), compared to the current German pre-tax price of around 0.6 euros per liter of gasoline."

Since your astounding reading comprehension skills have failed you yet again.

That price is expensive but I would expect cost to go down as mass production increases. Admittedly, I am not studying economics so maybe someone else could better answer that.

Many of the concepts and such will come from universities, but the actual applying it to a practical use is usually done by corporations, since the have the money to do it.

In fact, it'll probably be a mix of both, with companies funding research at universities. Like a friend of mine who is doing his PhD in aeronautical engineering and is being funded by Boeing to do so.

"The company said it was aiming for a pre-tax price of between 1 and 1.20 euros per liter ($1.10 to $1.30), compared to the current German pre-tax price of around 0.6 euros per liter of gasoline."

Since your astounding reading comprehension skills have failed you yet again.

That price is expensive but I would expect cost to go down as mass production increases. Admittedly, I am not studying economics so maybe someone else could better answer that.

So they EPA wants to pay you(give financial incentives) to change to a more efficient less polluting Wood Burning stove, with the only condition you don't re sell the old stove....and this is consider breaking down your door nazis style? http://www.epa.gov/burnwise/pdfs/financing.pdf

Cal logic ftw.

Also yes, as time goes by, costs of generating the alternative fuel would go down (in relative terms, in keeping with macro rises in production costs) while the cost of extracting oil from more complicated and harder to reach places would increase.

Cal logic ftw.

Also yes, as time goes by, costs of generating the alternative fuel would go down (in relative terms, in keeping with macro rises in production costs) while the cost of extracting oil from more complicated and harder to reach places would increase.

Ok. But it sounds like all they need is water and CO2 to get to the pre-refinement process. From what I gathered from the article no digging is required at all.

Ok. But it sounds like all they need is water and CO2 to get to the pre-refinement process. From what I gathered from the article no digging is required at all.

Sure, but the cost of 'stuff' goes up naturally with inflation, including but not limited to wages, real estate, maintenance, opportunity cost of selling the electricity they generate to power it. Things like that will drive the cost up over time roughly in line with inflation, but there'd presumably not be a huge issue with any raw materials.

Since your astounding reading comprehension skills have failed you yet again. Blowe

No, it's a matter of understanding that Obamao "aimed for" decreasing our national debt by half.

"'aimed for", and you want to accept that at face value?

It's called "cost overruns". But accepting the "pie in the sky" being aimed for, because

it pertains to political correctness is just an emotional kneejerk.

So, since your astounding lack of critical thinking has plagued you again, here ya go:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cost_overrun

Universities are not really liberal wastelands, but rather they double as liberal indoctrination centers, if you let them.

Obviously you did...your mind is a liberal wasteland Woody.

And your mind is simpleton conservative wasteland, just as bad...right now, maybe even worse. But in the long run everybody hanging out at the extreme left and right are fucktards like you that I can't wait for this planet to be done with you and rapture you all off into space.

Archived