THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns sign Corey Ivy

Guest Aloysius

Lets not kick Mangini and Kokinis to the curb just yet. They are taking a different approach than their predescers did. Savage loved to grab big names through FA (though didnt always work out so well...ei: LeCharles Bently). Looks like the new regime is suring us up at depth first. Which we had zero lasts year after all the injuries. As much as you probably dont want to hear it... but building a playoff calibur team takes time.... I foresee ManKok picking up some playmakers in the draft. Lets not forget its extremely early... I bet were going to see some big trades in the near future as well.

Guest John McClane
Lets not kick Mangini and Kokinis to the curb just yet. They are taking a different approach than their predescers did. Savage loved to grab big names through FA (though didnt always work out so well...ei: LeCharles Bently). Looks like the new regime is suring us up at depth first. Which we had zero lasts year after all the injuries. As much as you probably dont want to hear it... but building a playoff calibur team takes time.... I foresee ManKok picking up some playmakers in the draft. Lets not forget its extremely early... I bet were going to see some big trades in the near future as well.

I really can't judge Savage on the injured guys like Bentley and Baxter. Those are clearly freak injuries and think may have turned out different if they were healthy

I really can't judge Savage on the injured guys like Bentley and Baxter. Those are clearly freak injuries and think may have turned out different if they were healthy

None the less... we had no (quality) depth at almost any position. Especially on Defense. Get deph for less... and play big in the draft. Im thinkin thats the philosophy in the FO right now.

Guest TheJokersWILD
None the less... we had no (quality) depth at almost any position. Especially on Defense. Get deph for less... and play big in the draft. Im thinkin thats the philosophy in the FO right now.

I agree. The draft is deep with defensive players. I think we can come away with at least one STUD on defense this year. I wouldn't spread the wealth either, if they can get a couple of studs on D then I'm all for it.

Guest TheJokersWILD

we can worry about offense next year. get everything you need for defense this year that way they start building a chemestry together

Ahhh another ex-baltimore corner.I just hope it isn't Gary Baxter all over again.

The man played all 16 games last year as a nickle back and his whloe contract won't be as large as Baxter's singing bonus.

more crack? anyone?

Thank you. I was beginning to think most here where firmly off their football rockers. I went to Kent State and watched Cribbs play plenty. He's a tremendous athlete and one hell of a return man. I think he could very easily transition to WR but to play safety is ten kinds of crazy....at least to play and be productive right out of the box.

Guest TheJokersWILD
2 minutes apart.....

you do realize you can edit messages, right?

Are you talking to me? You do know how to use the quote button right? I you aren't I'm sorry

if you were reading this thread, you may be able to answer your question.

all im saying is exercise some e-etiquette......because you really suck at the tubes. do you have to post every thought that comes into your head? you think people really care? so you even know the purpose of a message board?

its not that difficult, but you seem to need the attention....so post on whore! im done.....back to our recent signing thread.

Guest TheJokersWILD
if you were reading this thread, you may be able to answer your question.

all im saying is exercise some e-etiquette......because you really suck at the tubes. do you have to post every thought that comes into your head? you think people really care? so you even know the purpose of a message board?

its not that difficult, but you seem to need the attention....so post on whore! im done.....back to our recent signing thread.

YES I MUST. what kinda fan would I be if I didn't give it my best! And what kinda fan would I be if my average daily posts was only 11.99 per day. You really should start using the quote button because it seems like you are going into a crowded room and just yelling out loud.

Archived