THE BROWNS BOARD

Another player glad he didn't get drafted by Browns

Adoug319

People are so stupid. That baby momma has no class, is dumber than a brick and short sighted to boot.

Things can change quickly in the NFL, so what happens if there was a trade down the line or when FA comes calling the Browns are easily his best option?

I also like how some stupid woman who knows dick about football is judging the Browns with the brilliance of "they don't have a team".

Hey Davante, you also may want to start speaking for yourself and tell yo momma to shut her piehole. Time to grow up and be a big boy, you are in the NFL now. No more coddling from some fat bitch for you.

Get ready to start handing her your checks.

Well said, Rif.

People are so stupid. That baby momma has no class, is dumber than a brick and short sighted to boot.

Things can change quickly in the NFL, so what happens if there was a trade down the line or when FA comes calling the Browns are easily his best option?

I also like how some stupid woman who knows dick about football is judging the Browns with the brilliance of "they don't have a team".

Hey Davante, you also may want to start speaking for yourself and tell yo momma to shut her piehole. Time to grow up and be a big boy, you are in the NFL now. No more coddling from some fat bitch for you.

Get ready to start handing her your checks.

His mother isn't the one that could be traded down the line or when FA comes calling...besides all will have blown over by then.

Keep in mind she said "we" didn't want him goin to Cleveland.

Everyone sounds outraged by this. Newsflash. The browns are one of the least desirable teams to play for. Take these polls for example...

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2014/08/cleveland_browns_third_least.html

The most desirable...

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2009/11/poll-cowboys-are-the-team-nfl-players-would-most-like-to-play-for/1#.VUbj07NFCM8

Granted these were active players polled. To poll college players on this subject isn't happening for obvious reasons.

Only a winning culture would change this.

I could understand it if a rookie bad mouthed the perennial rival of the team that drafted him. think how much more we would love a player who told the press that he didn't want to mention it before the draft but he hates the Pittsburgh fucking Steelers.

just insulting a team random is a little bit assholeish.

WSS

Nothing like a grown man who has to let his mother speak out for him. How stupid can you be to burn bridges like that?

HA!.......I would strongly debate that a kid fresh out of college is a grown man....;)

Just ask his mom.....she'll tell ya!

HA!.......I would strongly debate that a kid fresh out of college is a grown man.... ;)

Just ask his mom.....she'll tell ya!

I would love to disagree with that but you're probably right. I work in Higher Education it's saddening sometimes the people who get college degrees.

Everyone sounds outraged by this. Newsflash. The browns are one of the least desirable teams to play for. Take these polls for example...

Only a winning culture would change this.

fucking mr. whoopee over here.

no shit.

there are also doors labeled enter and exit. players and fans that don't like what's going on in browns town can hit the exit anytime they want.

I love all the butthurt going round. If I were a 1st round WR I wouldn't want to go to the Browns, Jags, Skins, Vikings, Jets and maybe even the Eagles. These teams all have shaky QB situations and recent ineptitude.

I love all the butthurt going round. If I were a 1st round WR I wouldn't want to go to the Browns, Jags, Skins, Vikings, Jets and maybe even the Eagles. These teams all have shaky QB situations and recent ineptitude.

They are the BaconHounds of the NFL?

Again No Shit, Ever heard of In Business You never close any doors...

No bridges burned. If the Browns are looking for a free agent WR and he's the best available they'll offer it to him. Cleveland fans already welcomed back the savior who took his talents to South Beach.

Worst comparison ever. Ohio Kid coming home to his home state to prove he can win a title retiming his 1 mistake THE Decision.. Verses A Young Mountaineer Hick Family that will let his mama do the talking and make his decisions where he wants to play.. Your right that bridge is not burnt. It blew up for Good.. Book It..

Worst comparison ever. Ohio Kid coming home to his home state to prove he can win a title retiming his 1 mistake THE Decision.. Verses A Young Mountaineer Hick Family that will let his mama do the talking and make his decisions where he wants to play.. Your right that bridge is not burnt. It blew up for Good.. Book It..

Spin it all you want. Cleveland fans lost their shit when Lebron left but when they got the chance to get him back and become a title contender all is forgiven. The traitor is back to the savior. Parker's family stated the obvious that everyone knows if in 4 years he gives the Browns a better chance of winning this will all be a footnote

These guys are pros. They do not give a shit what any kid or his momma say, only that they are getting a productive, quality player. If he's good and becomes a potential target the pros will not care what was said in the past. Actions on the field speak far louder than words.

No bridges burned. If the Browns are looking for a free agent WR and he's the best available they'll offer it to him. Cleveland fans already welcomed back the savior who took his talents to South Beach.

Actually I hate basketball and I've never been a fan of LeBron James because of his punk ass posse and their shitty treatment of restaurants staffs. that being said I understand going somewhere you can win a championship and then coming home. when he left he didn't punk mouth the city either. Also,I must be mistaken but it seems that the Miami Dolphins were only 2 spots lower than the Cleveland Browns and have the perennial all-pro Ryan Tannehill at quarterback.

WSS

Spin it all you want. Cleveland fans lost their shit when Lebron left but when they got the chance to get him back and become a title contender all is forgiven. The traitor is back to the savior. Parker's family stated the obvious that everyone knows if in 4 years he gives the Browns a better chance of winning this will all be a footnote

Then why didn't Throw Mama from the train say she was glad her kid didn't get taken by the Jags or Eagles....or whoever...all those other teams she mentioned.

See....she was as ignorant about the guy making the picks as a lot of you are.......if Ray Farmer wasn't going to bite on Sammy Watkins in round one....why in fucking hell would he jump on this lesser rated WR in round one. Round 4....in a receiver laden draft when you have 12 picks? Sure, then he will take a flyer. But Farmer hates WRs.

As was said: Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Brandon Marshal, AJ Green, Roddy White/Julio Jones combo etc. None ever came close to kissing a title though they are considered the best in the game.

Actually I hate basketball and I've never been a fan of LeBron James because of his punk ass posse and their shitty treatment of restaurants staffs. that being said I understand going somewhere you can win a championship and then coming home. when he left he didn't punk mouth the city either. Also,I must be mistaken but it seems that the Miami Dolphins were only 2 spots lower than the Cleveland Browns and have the perennial all-pro Ryan Tannehill at quarterback.

WSS

Where on earth did you ever get the notion that Ryan Tannehill was perennial all pro...........or am I being Sheldon Cooper and failing to recognize sarcasm?

Where on earth did you ever get the notion that Ryan Tannehill was perennial all pro...........or am I being Sheldon Cooper and failing to recognize sarcasm?

Exactly that.

The Response... AKA putting MKC's poison pen to good use:

Browns weren't heartbroken by DeVante Parker's mom: they didn't love him either

BEREA, Ohio -- The Browns were not heartbroken Friday when Louisville receiver DeVante Parker's mom said they didn't want him going to the Browns.

They passed on him for a reason at No. 12 overall: they felt he wasn't tough enough and didn't love the game enough.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/05/browns_werent_heartbroken_by_d.html

Chris beat me to it Gipper. I figure if baby mama don't want him coming to no Cleveland cuz she be wanting him on a great team with a great quarterback Miami don't be looking much better dan here.

WSS

Chris beat me to it Gipper. I figure if baby mama don't want him coming to no Cleveland cuz she be wanting him on a great team with a great quarterback Miami don't be looking much better dan here.

WSS

Sho nuff surprised you didn't call her "Mammy".

WSS

Look at Tannehill's stats, getting better each season, and last year 66% 4,000 27 12. I'm not saying he's a world beater but Browns fans would be talking Super Bowl with a QB with those numbers on the roster. Tannehill may go into the toilet but I'd rather have him than Mccown and apparently so does Parker's mom.

Look at Tannehill's stats, getting better each season, and last year 66% 4,000 27 12. I'm not saying he's a world beater but Browns fans would be talking Super Bowl with a QB with those numbers on the roster. Tannehill may go into the toilet but I'd rather have him than Mccown and apparently so does Parker's mom.

So you have the equivalent football knowledge of Parker's mom?

Tannehill was the QB I wanted in that draft. Instead, We got WEE-Done! But,I always loved the fact that Tannehill played WR. My thinking is this would.. or theoretically could help him understand what Receivers do.. And enable himself to get a grasp on defenses. I agree. Not been a world beater, but steady. I only expect him to get better.

Archived