THE BROWNS BOARD

Why do Liberals hate the 1st amendment?

Well, you're a liberal, and you can't stand somebody else thinking differently.

It's fun to watch, but also annoying. They vote off people they should keep,

and keep people they should vote off, because they figure the diptsticks they keep

won't be voted on on the final three to win a million bucks.

Stupid. And the interpersonal squabbles are really worse than ignorant.

But the contests the show designers invent are pretty good. And the votes' strategies are interesting.

Not everybody has to watch what you watch on TV. A lot of people watch Survivor or it would be gone.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and keep people they should vote off, because they figure the diptsticks they keep

But the contests the show designers invent are pretty good. And the votes' strategies are interesting.

Not everybody has to watch what you watch on TV. A lot of people watch Survivor or it would be gone.

I liked the premise in the beginning of Survivor but a ton of shows have copied it and they all revolve around artificially produced drama.

the produced dramas don't work. So much of TV isn't worth watching, and

we have DISH.

If it weren't for about 6 shows we watch a lot......we'd shut it off for the summer.

but it would have to be turned back on for football season....

the produced dramas don't work. So much of TV isn't worth watching, and

we have DISH.

If it weren't for about 6 shows we watch a lot......we'd shut it off for the summer.

but it would have to be turned back on for football season....

I am giving up cable because ESPN now offers a streaming service. The same service gives you TNT, Food Network, and a few others. I just care about being able to watch local news (have a digital box for that) and sports. I will save a ton of money.

I am giving up cable because ESPN now offers a streaming service. The same service gives you TNT, Food Network, and a few others. I just care about being able to watch local news (have a digital box for that) and sports. I will save a ton of money. Logic

I'm going to check that out !

dude he was right, people who obsessed with reality tv need help. It's literally the worst most flagrantly made up bullshit in television history. "They vote off people they should keep"....dude are you fucking serious? Do you still think professional wrestling is real? I"m being dead serious it's exactly the same shit. IT"S SCRIPTED YOU SIMEON MONKEY!!!

It's entertainment cleveasswipe. What tv shows do you watch?

golden girls?

It's not entertainment if it's slowly rotting your brain from the inside out. Now it's a "drug". You wanna know what I watch? Browns football........ok so it's not that far from golden girls at this point so I'll remember that next season when we're 2-6 at the break.....i'll just watch me some actual golden girls. Is it a good show? I mean it's your demographic you would know right?

Well that explains everything...you shoulda quit earlier.

I know you won't believe me and that's fine I don't care, but I would put my hand on a bible or anything anyone can come up with and swear that I've "NEVER" watched a full episode of survivor from beginning to end. Yes on occasion as I was flipping through channels i'd see some decent ass flash across my screen or some kind of crazy event going on and I'd stop for literally less than 30 seconds until I realized what it was....than I was out. Same with the amazing race. Just have zero interest. The last reality show I watched from beginning to end was that special forces show from like 15 years ago that pitted seals against rangers against swat or some shit like that. And the SWAT guys won the whole competition which was pretty funny. But yeah since then nada.

I used to watch top shot on history but it's been canceled. My kids like master chef jr. Now all I watch with any regularity is game of thrones and the walking dead.

Yeah I forgot about the walking dead, I do watch that. Not Thrones though, not once. Occasionally I watch some more adult cartoons although they're rare. There was a good Tron cartoon that CN was running for awhile but they canceled it.

Yeah I really like Vikings. Lots of good cable series out there. As for news I regularly watch Fox Sunday morning and this week with George Stephanopoulos and at least some morning Joe every day. (also occasionally Bill O'Reilly and Rachel Maddow) I used to watch Meet the Press when Russert was alive. He seemed pretty even handed to me.

WSS

This week sucks now. Stephonopolous barely does it anymore and losing George was a big deal cause he was an old conservative who didn't need to resort to hyperbole and thinly veiled mockery to make a point about the left. Sometimes he was wrong and sometimes he was right but he was "always" intellectual. Now they can only get on intellectual vacuums like Ingraham or what's his face's wife...that gargoyle that likes to argue with her flaming lib husband on TV all the time. Fuck that couple annoys the shit out of me on all levels.

I assume you are railing about James Carville and Mary Matalin? By the way George Will has moved over to Fox Sunday morning along with Brit Hume, I have a great deal of respect for both of them.

PS I don't think George Stephanopoulos is all that deep, just a charismatic political hack from the Clinton administration.

PS I used to watch The McLaughlin Group a lot but they have weird hours on PBS.

Archived