THE BROWNS BOARD

Kenyan Lawyer offers Goats/Cows to Marry Obama's daughter Malia

Bill Clinton often referred to Hillary as his co president. I think she earned the fire she drew. Michelle Obama has been more outspoken than most first ladies and seems to have set the standard for a lavish lifestyle. I haven't heard anyone attack the president's children and I only remember a small amount oh shit toward Bush's girls.

Also as I recall some rap artist did a song about fucking Al Gore's daughters in the ass. But he was probably a Democrat so it be cool.

WSS

Bill Clinton often referred to Hillary as his co president. I think she earned the fire she drew. Michelle Obama has been more outspoken than most first ladies and seems to have set the standard for a lavish lifestyle. I haven't heard anyone attack the president's children and I only remember a small amount oh shit toward Bush's girls.

Also as I recall some rap artist did a song about fucking Al Gore's daughters in the ass. But he was probably a Democrat so it be cool.

WSS

Michelle's been outspoken about first lady things. It's not like she's horning in on foreign policy debates. And one trip to spain does not a lavish lifestyle make .She has absolutely not earned being called "moochelle". It's just another avenue to take shots at him through his wife which is dirt cheap. Especially the school lunches for kids things, for fuck sake why can't republicans actually come off like humans for once and say hey you know what that's actually not a bad job out of you Michelle, we'll back you up on this one. They would earn so many points for doing that but nah.....Moochelle it is. Yeah I know no one is "officially" calling her that but I know behind closed doors they're probably saying a lot worse.

I would never expect one party to absolutely fall in lockstep with the first lady from another party, but on some things you have to put it away or you really give off the douche chills. Both parties. I really hope democrats on the hill don't act like republicans have if a republican wins the next presidency.

and your response is to do exactly what that person did? woodyPECKERhead

AGain, you are talking out of your woodpecker assbeak again. mz the pussy used to ridicule our soldiers, dissed

anything that moved, smarted off ignorantly even more than you, ridiculed everything that came up, and

offended a lot of folks' sensibilities in a bad way. He was worse than you, and you are bad.

You weren't there. So, STFU or keep sticking your beak in more of your own crap.

Right, I wasn't there (while anonymous internet posters from years ago still seem to haunt you on a daily basis).

Point was though, you ridiculed him for the exact same thing you're doing now. How do you not see that?

Also, what is your opinion on what Stuart is posting right now?

Your response to these statements was to just insult me, but not actually address them at all. Classic...

You are a moronic woodypeckerhead. Where in the hell did I ever denigrate our soldiers?

What the hell is wrong with you? The only point you have, is the end of your beak.

How the hell can you say I do what he did, when you weren't there, and you have no idea,

as most all the time, of what the subject is, yet you comment on it ?

You enjoy making a woodpecker of yourself? You try it, use the letters "m" and "z" together in a post

and watch what happens, I am not doing it.

Alright, against my better judgement, I am going to try to explain this again

1) you insulted Obama's wife

2) you brought up how awful a poster was in the past for insulting Bush's family.

See the disconnect here?

3) The Stuart took the insults even further. My question is, since you have told us you were against this previously, do you approve of Stuart's comments?

No, he isn't. mz the pussy the pussy was a collection of insults on everything.

I referred to the past of people bashing bush and family.

I have never bashed the ObAMAO KIDS. Not once, ever.

I blast moochelle because, for one point, she said she had never been proud of

her country, til they got into the WH. What the ??? And her previous papers were

racist in nature.

Outside of higgardly clinton, has any first lady ever in recent history not been proud of her country

her whole life? and been racist? NO.

Having reasons to bash the obamao's is a lot different than bashing a pres and the first lady just because

they are republican and conservative to a degree, and ridiculing their kids.

You don't see that because you are a woodypeckerhead.

She wants to bash our country, she gets a deserving bash. I never bashed any other

first lady, except for higgardly. Not even Jimmy Carter's first lady. There are some

who suck and deserve to be said to suck.

mz the pussy the pussy bashed every freakin thing, and his belittling of our soldiers was a major point

in him getting gone.

Everyone bashes at some point, but ALL THE TIME FOR WITH NO LEGIT REASON is a good bit

different than completely losing respect for the pres and first lady for good reasons..

2ijlzxh.jpg

That be a man!

Leave it to democrats, you've elected the first black (not that here's anything wrong with that), the first gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) the first Muslim (not that there's anything wrong with that)... and his wife, the first tranny First "Lady" (there's a lot wrong with that, or isn't there you liberal freaks?...please enlighten us weirdos)

Hey stewie, you know I thought you were just doing your usual small cock life trolling....but i'm beginning to suspect you actually believe those are real pictures. No i'm way off...you couldn't possibly believe those aren't photoshopped, right?

I understand how this must be devastating to you Cleve...but no, as much as you want to believe these are photoshopped, they're not.

I'm not certain she's a tranny, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if she was. She towers over nearly every woman shes pictured with, and is taller than many of the men she's pictured with as well. Shes also got small boobs for such a big robust African American woman. What tells me she is not a man is her wide hips and voice.

Her dick is most telling starting at around 5:40. There's a lot goin on down there in that crotch of hers.

Archived