THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey....Summertime Blues

The Gipper

Here is today's survey.....about things that bring you Ennui this time of year: Give your opinions:

1. Which NFL team is like the most boring to you? One that you don't care about negatively or positively.

Dolphins. Never disliked them, but even with Tanney at the helm I can't get into them. Also Minnesota, Carolina, Arizona.

2. Which Browns player fits the same description. You seem to neither pull for him or against him?

Terrance West. He's from Baltimore and I love everything about the Crow too much.

3. Do the Cleveland Indians (or, if not an Indians fan, your favorite baseball team) engender apathy in you the way they are me? Yes/no, explain

Don't follow MLB, but the Indians are my team for whatever that's worth. Best logo in sports except for maybe Arkansas. I also just ebayd a sweet deal on an Indians jersey for my 6 month old nephew. So no?

4. What aspect of summer brings you the Summertime Blues?

Waiting for football. End of the College World Series to the start of SEC Media Days (late July) is hell. But it gives me an excuse to watch my favorite movie Remember the Titans yearly.

5. What North American City that you have been to is the most mundane to you? Just, you know, like a boring town?

Hated Waco growing up but now I realize it's similar to College Station. Maybe Houston. I can't believe you listed Dallas, my second favorite city behind CS. You're a conservative, right Gip? You oughta love Dallas.

6. Where are you headed for a summer vacation? And hopefully you have not chosen a mundane destination. (but, if you have, say so and why)

Just Galveston because we don't have much money but I'm looking forward to it.

Port Aransas is cheaper.

Port Aransas is cheaper.

My daughter has gone to Port Aransas on Spring Break the last couple of years. I asked her if she went to see the Whooping Cranes and she seemed not to have a clue what I was talking about.

Are the whooping cranes still coming to Aransas?

Archived