THE BROWNS BOARD

SCOTUS - Same Sex Marriage a Right in Every State

gftChris

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Previous presidents never complete lied about who they were.

Obamao completely, and deliberately, misrepresented who he

was as a person.

Clinton, Reagan, Bush, Bush, Carter...were exactly who they were

before they were pres, and after.

Obamao was a trojan horse, a real dick.....about who he is now,

and never revealed who he was before that.

A lot of Americans tried to tell the left, but the left couldn't care less about

the well being of our country.

No president in our history has been totally divisive, and undermining of our

country as a whole. Now, creating chaos is not the way to building up

our safety, our economy, our happiness.

What does a president have to gain by creating discord, terrible divisiveness,

and national debt out his wazoo? (where he speaks from,....his wazoo).

The left needs to start asking the questions we were asking before he was elected

the first time.

Obama's radicalism was known by millions (who get their news from new media sources) but the mainstream media refused to report this like they should have. It would have gotten much more attention if a republican had this kind of background. Today they have no problem (with investigative reporting) revealing republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio has had 4 speeding tickets in 17 years. :o

William Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn

Terrorists William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, who launched Obama's political career. Obama claims that Bill Ayers was "just a guy in my neighborhood," and "I was just eight years old when he was a terrorist." However, Obama was 34 when Ayers used his radical celebrity to launch Obama's political career, and he was 40 when this unrepentant terrorist was featured in a New York Times article (on the morning of September 11, 2001) and quoted in the opening paragraph proclaiming, "I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough." Ayers added, "America makes me want to puke." Obama was working on his second major "philanthropic" project with Ayers at that time.

Jeremiah Wright

Jeremiah Wright, Obama's black radical spiritual advisor. Obama claims that despite having spent 20 years as a disciple of Wright, the man who officiated at his marriage and baptized his children, the man who Obama describes as "a father figure," he never inhaled any of his spiritual mentor's racial hatred -- never even heard any of it.

Vikings CB with some super intelligent comments

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dgVXh?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=nfl

“Love is love? So what will we say when the 30yr old loves YOUR 10 year old. When the dad loves HIS 6 year old? It’s different?? Yea okay!”

Though I do love the comment afterwards: "Most thinking adults can recognize the difference between a homosexual and a pedophile, but apparently the distinction is lost on Robinson"

Blowing old men, eating veggies, and being made to clean your room are definitely in the same ballpark.

Isn't their logic matrix astounding? Men who's minds have absolutely literally been taken over by something else. I literally believe generations of simple carb diets have created something "other" than humans. Something impulsive and irrational resides now in the minds of many (if not most) men.

All Cleve wants to do on the board is try to bust balls.

When you got nothin, that's all you got.

When you have a functioning brain on yourself, being subjected to the nonsensical spurious corollaries that I have from the likes of you, but also others.....it's impossible not to bust balls. Every day you inundate us with no less than 5 "Obama did it" threads, real talk. Or you jump into an otherwise rational debate with the same Obama/Liberals did it narrative you refuse to give a rest to. We can be talking about Mars and somehow I swear to fucking god you will work in a negative narrative about liberals and Obama. Like if it weren't for Obama we'd have resort's on Mars by now...that is literally the kind of arguments you drop here. I wish I was joking.

So, you want more of that? Because trying to bust peoples balls ranks far, far lower on the smart scale since

it IS a political forum,

and as I have stated before - Bush was blamed for every damn thing everyday for years.

Gas prices. Do you hear one lib in this country wailing that Obamao raised gas prices to

make his oil buddies rich?

Nope. But gas prices are higher.

We'd say "hey, the pres doesn't set gas prices, you idiots".

And they would say "oh yeah? well, the buck stops with the president because he is the number one

person in our gov, so it all falls on him"

Yet, with Obamao, nothing is his fault. He's teflon barry soetero, sp?

I am not going to bust Steve's balls. He tends to play the devil's advocate and I get along with him just fine. No point in trying to talk to him like he is a dog because we may disagree on something.

Well Clevfan4life is a cretin Logic, you aren't. I do like to bust balls when people come up with stupid reasons for not doing something, or for doing them.

Let's say, just for argument sake, the NAMBLA member actually loves the boy treats him well takes care of him and gives him nice presents.

And like our little science boys say humans are just naturally born homosexual, what's the problem?

In some cultures it's perfectly normal for children to become active in their early teens. Many here as well, right?

So what's the difference?

☆If one party is 40? It creeps us out pisses us off.☆

No other logical reason for the ban.

WSS

The child can't consent. A 12 year old can't consent.

Yes, homosexuality is not a choice. That's pretty standard, non-backwards thinking.

You can be the devil's advocate all you want, just try to make a good point while doing it

Consent is a meaningless word here. You know what woody you all know it.

You're just making shit up because that pisses you off.

Make it a pubescent 13 then. Kid this old man will give you an iPod and all you have to do is this. No pain involved whatsoever. What are you afraid it will teach him? That homosexuality is OK? That prostitution is profitable?

You sound just like the Bible thumpers you despise.

WSS

Well Clevfan4life is a cretin Logic, you aren't. I do like to bust balls when people come up with stupid reasons for not doing something, or for doing them.

Let's say, just for argument sake, the NAMBLA member actually loves the boy treats him well takes care of him and gives him nice presents.

And like our little science boys say humans are just naturally born homosexual, what's the problem?

In some cultures it's perfectly normal for children to become active in their early teens. Many here as well, right?

So what's the difference?

☆If one party is 40? It creeps us out pisses us off.☆

No other logical reason for the ban.

WSS

Well, the boy cannot consent to a sexual act until the age of 18 and also it is fucking gross. The last part just being a cultural thing. I don't care what some random tribe does but I can certainly think it is foul.

Consent is a meaningless word here. You know what woody you all know it.

You're just making shit up because that pisses you off.

Make it a pubescent 13 then. Kid this old man will give you an iPod and all you have to do is this. No pain involved whatsoever. What are you afraid it will teach him? That homosexuality is OK? That prostitution is profitable?

You sound just like the Bible thumpers you despise.

WSS

Kids can't make informed decisions. Thus why they can't join the military, get a credit card, or agree to a night out in Chester's panel van.

It occurred to me today, that coming out gays should be

legally required to be registered as sex offenders

because their gay behavior is offensive, and a danger to

children's pyches, as well as most other normal folk.

The libs want us to register our guns, register everything else......

just an instantaneous flash of creative problem solving......

It occurred to me today, that coming out gays should be

legally required to be registered as sex offenders

because their gay behavior is offensive, and a danger to

children's pyches, as well as most other normal folk.

The libs want us to register our guns, register everything else......

just an instantaneous flash of creative problem solving......

Those gays are definitely scary and should be rounded up.

Archived