THE BROWNS BOARD

Rush makes a solid point - but the comments are better

calfoxwc

He turned himself in. I would imagine anyone who turned himself in and sought treatment would avoid any imprisonment no matter who he was.

WSS

Kind of like Johnny????????????

So how is that different from the network news and the New York Times?

WSS

It is NOT any different

But cal would like you to believe it is

Then you shouldn't be listening to the average politician.

Rush speaks the truth far more than any democrat schmuck politician

If you think Rush speaks the truth................... you need help

Then you shouldn't be listening to the average politician.

Rush speaks the truth far more than any democrat schmuck politician.

It is better to listen to the "AVERAGE" politician then the crazy politician/radio host so far to one side

Rush couldn't keep a job on ESPN on Sunday mornings.

He had to open his big mouth

Rush couldn't keep a job on ESPN on Sunday mornings.

He had to open his big mouth

This article is from 2010 but still it shows the double standards with liberals and conservatives and how they are treated:

Starting in left field, Keith Olbermann: He's embraced by MLB and the NFL while Limbaugh was shunned

Olbermann accused then-President George W. Bush of being on a "Nazi kick" and foisting "fake threats" on a "frightened nation." He's called conservative commentator Michelle Malkin "a big, mashed-up bag of meat with lipstick on it."

He's said that Fox News was waging a "religious jihad" for its pro-life views. He's called Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown "an irresponsible, homophobic, racist, reactionary, ex-nude model, tea-bagging supporter of violence against women and against politicians with whom he disagrees."

On his MSNBC show, "Countdown," his vitriolic brand of political commentary is epitomized by a "Worst Person in the World" segment, in which he viciously attacks some political or cultural arbiter he finds offensive. The target, quite often, is a conservative Christian.

So how is it that someone like Olbermann gets paid to partner up with Major League Baseball - and the National Football League, while he's at it, as a member of NBC's "Football Night in America" team - but a controversial conservative commentator like Rush Limbaugh can't even buy his way into the NFL?

http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/starting-left-field-keith-olbermann-embraced-mlb-nfl-limbaugh-shunned-article-1.447069

Olbermann had a background in sports before ever going on to MSNBC. That would explain why he was relegated to doing sports after his political pundit career went into the toilet. Rush went back to what he knew when his sports commentating hit the skids. I really don't remember Rush being good or bad as a commentator for the NFL.

If Rush knew this going into his ESPN job, and he opened his mouth anyway.........................

Then he's either a fool, or he planned it all along.

I forgot exactly what he said. Was it something about slavery and McNabb? I don't remember all the details.

He said something to the effect, that McNabb was made to look better because he was black

Olberman and Chris Matthews...the two biggest liberal liars ever, and you libfucks got your panties all in a knot over Limbaugh. lol

OH no!...only 212 days left until the end of the world!

The countdown to Armageddon lower right hand corner...

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/06/26/mr_sulu_we_re_not_done_yet

I didn't know that Olberman or Chris Matthews were discussed until others brought them up. Rush was the point of the thread.

For the record, they are dumb shits but they were not the focus of the conversation until OBF brought up Olberman well into it.

I didn't know that Olberman or Chris Matthews were discussed until others brought them up. Rush was the point of the thread.

For the record, they are dumb shits but they were not the focus of the conversation until OBF brought up Olberman well into it.

Not sure who Chris Mathews is...................as I don't watch msnbc, or fox news.

He or she is probably on on of those stations, but I have heard of Rush and Olberman,

And I could say that both of them are windbags that don't help

It is NOT any different

But cal would like you to believe it is

As I see it the networks and the times etc claim to be pure reporters of the events and Limbaugh makes no bones about the fact that he is from the right. So I would tend to distrust the major media more than I would Rush Limbaugh or Rachel Maddow.

WSS

If Limbaugh is going to get criticized for being an ESPN broadcaster I pointed out the hypocrisy of NBC using liberal loudmouth Olbermann with their sports.

I will take my chances on ignoring both of them. They doctor the facts to match their worldview. No thanks.

I'm curious, who do you listen to then? Media outlets are all very biased, so who does one such as yourself listen to?

I'm curious, who do you listen to then? Media outlets are all very biased, so who does one such as yourself listen to?

I generally watch the BBC and keep a high degree of skepticism on some of the stories (ex: they tend to show a Euro bias against guns). I avoid American major network news. They are there only to sell things.

Archived