THE BROWNS BOARD

NBC Ending Business Relationship with Trump (Does anyone watch NBC?)

Trump has surged in the polls because he is right about illegal immigration and bad trade deals. The odds are against him he will win out in the long run but we will see how the meely mouthed republican candidates who have denounced him do in the primaries?

Trump has surged because people are stupid.

The Dems want nothing more than for Trump to be the nominee.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And it Trump said we need stricter birder security and reformed immigration policy then that would have been one thing...

... But he didn't

Trump gave a speech of almost an hour with no notes or teleprompter and what he said he did not say well but it still is the truth. Some will say the crime stats among illegal immigrants are lower than those of US citizens but I would say even one rape or murder is too many when people are in the country illegally who commit these crimes in the first place and that is the point.

And it Trump said we need stricter birder security woodpecker

We can only hope all the next admin supports a strict

birder security. Stop the woodpecker from unreasonably crossing the

intelligent conservation border. He's a birdbrain.

And it Trump said we need stricter birder security woodpecker

We can only hope all the next admin supports a strict

birder security. Stop the woodpecker from unreasonably crossing the

intelligent conservation border. He's a birdbrain.

That backfired a little bit, Cal haha. I have intelligent "conservations" all the time.

Trump gave a speech of almost an hour with no notes or teleprompter and what he said he did not say well but it still is the truth. Some will say the crime stats among illegal immigrants are lower than those of US citizens but I would say even one rape or murder is too many when people are in the country illegally who commit these crimes in the first place and that is the point.

Trump used to use illegal labor so his arguments are even more absurd.

What did Trump say that was absurd? Saying we have made bad trade deals? Saying we have an open border and some bad people are coming across?

Railing about illegals and then being one of the people who has been sued for abusing illegal immigrant labor is just a touch hypocritical. If you are part of the problem (one of the people doing the hiring) then I don't see how someone can take you seriously when you are clearly full of shit.

Railing about illegals and then being one of the people who has been sued for abusing illegal immigrant labor is just a touch hypocritical. If you are part of the problem (one of the people doing the hiring) then I don't see how someone can take you seriously when you are clearly full of shit.

I never saw where Trump was convicted of using illegal immigrants just that he was accused of it which is a big difference. Even if he did that might make him a hypocrite but it does not make what he said absurd. What he said was true.

I never saw where Trump was convicted of using illegal immigrants just that he was accused of it which is a big difference. Even if he did that might make him a hypocrite but it does not make what he said absurd. What he said was true.

He was not just accused of it. He admitted on the stand that he hired the workers but claims to have not known they were all illegals.

I don't think building a fence is going to matter. If people are living in a toilet with no jobs, they will find a way to get out. Cracking down on people like Trump who hire illegals and pay them under the table will be where you actually see some change in the influx of illegals. No jobs and they will stay where they are. However, we will never EVER see that. Democrats and Republicans all make money off of contributors who hire the cheap labor.

He was not just accused of it. He admitted on the stand that he hired the workers but claims to have not known they were all illegals.

I don't think building a fence is going to matter. If people are living in a toilet with no jobs, they will find a way to get out. Cracking down on people like Trump who hire illegals and pay them under the table will be where you actually see some change in the influx of illegals. No jobs and they will stay where they are. However, we will never EVER see that. Democrats and Republicans all make money off of contributors who hire the cheap labor.

So he was not convicted of anything and this happened over 30 years ago?? Building a fence has worked well for Israel by the way.

If you want to talk about the Chamber of Commerce republicans who want cheap labor I agree but then you have the democrats foaming at the mouth with new voters who will keep them in power.

So he was not convicted of anything and this happened over 30 years ago?? Building a fence has worked well for Israel by the way.

If you want to talk about the Chamber of Commerce republicans who want cheap labor I agree but then you have the democrats foaming at the mouth with new voters who will keep them in power.

You don't get convicted in civil court.

Our border with Mexico is nothing like the border between Israel and the West Bank.

I am talking about all Republicans and all Democrats. They are both vying for a new voting demographic and protect companies who hire illegal labor. No matter who ends up in office, amnesty will be discussed. Whoever it is won't use the word amnesty but they will use some other flowery term for it.

You don't get convicted in civil court.

Our border with Mexico is nothing like the border between Israel and the West Bank.

I am talking about all Republicans and all Democrats. They are both vying for a new voting demographic and protect companies who hire illegal labor. No matter who ends up in office, amnesty will be discussed. Whoever it is won't use the word amnesty but they will use some other flowery term for it.

You win or lose the case. I never saw where Trump lost that case which happened 30 plus years ago.

And fences are effective which is why many other countries have built fences besides Israel.

And both parties have wanted illegal immigration.

no, the reps are not allowing illegals in to create a new demographic.

That's all the leftist dems.

I still think we need a phaser/laser jobbie that runs for miles from transmitter to transmitter,

that once an illegal sombeech tries to ILLEGALLY invade our country, it would

zap them back into Mexico every time.

You win or lose the case. I never saw where Trump lost that case which happened 30 plus years ago.

And fences are effective which is why many other countries have built fences besides Israel.

And both parties have wanted illegal immigration.

I still think we need a phaser/laser jobbie that runs for miles from transmitter to transmitter,

I guarantee you whoever ends up in office will talk about amnesty. No matter the letter behind their name. The difference will just be how the argument is framed.

I guarantee you whoever ends up in office will talk about amnesty. No matter the letter behind their name. The difference will just be how the argument is framed.

You might be right Logic. The republicans like John Boehner pushed hard for immigration reform last year for a reason:

Why Pro-Amnesty Republicans Are So Desperate To Pass Immigration Reform This Year

John Hawkins | Jan 28, 2014

"the Democrats’ policy on illegal immigration is driven by one overriding goal: they want as many illegal immigrants as possible in the United States so they can eventually turn them into voters. If they can transform 10 million, 20 million, or 50 million illegal immigrants into citizens, they'd be happy to do it because they correctly believe the vast majority of them will be Democrat voters."

On the republican side:

"There are a lot of businesses out there that want an endless supply of cheap labor, which would be fine, except that they want everyone else to pay for it. An illegal alien with no car insurance, no health insurance, who claims he has 14 kids so he can get an earned income tax credit can work cheaper than a law abiding American. So, when the illegal crashes his car, you pay for it. When he gets sick, you pay for it. Your taxes put his kids through school. Your taxes pay the bills if he goes to jail. Your tax dollars go into his pocket when he cheats on his taxes -- meanwhile, the Chamber of Commerce crowd makes so much money off of these illegals that they can afford to donate some of it to politicians like John Boehner, Marco Rubio, Paul Ryan, Lindsey Graham and John McCain in order to get them to keep the gravy train going.

Ironically, the reason they're so desperate to ram the bill through this year is because the political landscape looks so favorable to Republicans right now. Since the filibuster is essentially dead, if the GOP adds seats in the House and takes over the Senate, suddenly the GOP wouldn't be able to use, "It was the best deal Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi would sign off on" as an excuse for signing on to a terrible bill. Additionally, both John McCain and Marco Rubio are up for reelection in 2016 and could face strong primary challenges. That means the two biggest advocates of amnesty in the Senate would both have to at least pretend that they want to "build the dang fence." and stop illegal immigration in 2015."

http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2014/01/28/why-proamnesty-republicans-are-so-desperate-to-pass-immigration-reform-this-year-n1785691/page/full

According to the article posted by OBF, the reps do want to create a new demographic

But NOT FOR VOTING DEMOGRAPHICS.

It's the illegals that are criminals. They broke the law to come here,

and some of them are dangerous, mentally ill...and violent.

I think Mexico is dumping people out of their psych wards and prisons.....

That backfired a little bit, Cal haha. I have intelligent "conservations" all the time. Logic

that's ...uh......

LOL.

dammit.

What did Trump say that was absurd? Saying we have made bad trade deals? Saying we have an open border and some bad people are coming across?

And proposing to slap a tariff on companies that move across the border and ship their stuff back in?

I think he'd have a pretty good chance if he makes it through nomination process. Better than the mealy mouthed hypocrites running against him.

WSS

The S.F. Sheriff who ignored the detainer placed by ICE says he is not to blame for what happened (so who is? Donald Trump?) This Sheriff should be fired on the spot.

San Francisco’s Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi is defending the intentional April release of five-times-deported Mexican national Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, who has since confessed to the Wednesday shooting death of a young woman at Pier 14.

Sheriff Mirkarimi appeared agitated as he spoke to San Francisco-based KRON 4 News, casting blame on U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) for not filing a formal court application to detain Lopez-Sanchez. In a separate CNN interview, Mirkarimi defended his refusal of ICE detainers. He called ICE policy the “imperfect deportation and transferring of people.”

It is San Francisco Sheriff’s department policy to deny all ICE detainer requests. He indicated that he only honors court orders.

Mirkarimi also told CNN’s Jake Tapper that sanctuary city policies “make us safer.”

Mirkarimi also seized the opportunity to hop on the bash-Donald-Trump bandwagon, slamming the 2016 Presidential candidate and real estate mogul. “I think Donald Trump is an opportunist and I think he’s trying to capitalize on the misfortune of others,” Mirkarimi told KRON.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/07/07/sf-sheriff-defends-releasing-killer-calls-trump-opportunist/

Archived