THE BROWNS BOARD

NBC Ending Business Relationship with Trump (Does anyone watch NBC?)

I think Donald Trump is an opportunist and I think hes trying to capitalize on the misfortune of others,

Water is wet

Sure he's an opportunist sideshow Barker a grand stander whatever you want to call him but I don't see the capitalizing on the misfortune of others. I think most of the things he preaches are reasonably popular positions.

WSS

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems like the *misfortune* of the young woman murdered by an illegal immigrant could have been prevented if this Sheriff had followed the law and turned him over to ICE. Typical liberal response from this Sheriff...... it is always someone else's fault.

Typical liberal response from this Sheriff...... it is always someone else's fault.

And here you go:

White House Blames Republicans For Deported San Francisco Killer

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest is blaming Republicans after an illegal immigrant who was reportedly deported five times was charged with murder in California.

When asked by reporters about critics of President Obama’s immigration enforcement policies, Earnest insisted that it was actually Republicans who are fault for voting against the Gang Of Eight bill last year, pointing out that it contained funding to increase border security.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/06/white-house-blames-republicans-for-deported-san-francisco-killer/

Seems like the *misfortune* of the young woman murdered by an illegal immigrant could have been prevented if this Sheriff had followed the law and turned him over to ICE. Typical liberal response from this Sheriff...... it is always someone else's fault.

Yeah? I guess pointing out the fact that people are being harmed by the policies of your opposition is a valid point and I personally wouldn't consider it exploitation of someone else's misery.

WSS

Hell, if you want to make Trump a serious candidate, more power to ya. I just don't think you'll like the results...

Top of my list are Cruz, Carson, Huckabee, Paul, Jindal.....if Trump can keep RINOs like Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio and Chris Christie from getting the republican nomination by exposing them for being mealy mouthed on illegal immigration he will have done the republicans a great service.

Wait...the nazi progaganda is running out of Obamao's mouth fast and furiously.

http://www.stopgangof8.com/

the gang of eight crap was a fraud - grant immediate amnesty to all illegals, and someday

...maybe...

they will start stopping illegals from continuing to come here.

Seriously? Who the hell is that stupid? The truth is.... the dems are desperate to get as many illegals

here as soon as possible, and give them amnesty and voting rights, because

they will be voting for federal free stuff, sure as hell.

That is why this same stupid-ass "president" and the dems strongly worked to stop a Christian

German couple from immigrating to America and staying here for the freedom to home school their

kids.

The left is trying desperately to take our country right out from under us. If we don't change directions soon,

we are going to end up like Greece.

I'm assuming Trump gets talked up, gets nominated, then gets destroyed by the Dem nominee. Or, he isn't nominated, but still runs and splits the R votes.

You are?

I'd be very surprised by either of those scenarios.

All I'm saying is that is stated positions of supporting American workers, fighting against illegal immigration and having a tougher stance in trading with the Chinese seem like popular positions.

Given any set of criterion I don't see why he would be less qualified than Barack Obama to be President.

I probably wouldn't vote for him in the primary but would rather have him than the current president.

WSS

On illegals, 2nd Amendment, honest admin, support for our military,

she'd have America's back.

Obamao is worse than gay, he's a marxist, perverted, revolutionary, fraud of a human being sumbeech.

Sarah Palin is at least genuine.

You are?

I'd be very surprised by either of those scenarios.

All I'm saying is that is stated positions of supporting American workers, fighting against illegal immigration and having a tougher stance in trading with the Chinese seem like popular positions.

Given any set of criterion I don't see why he would be less qualified than Barack Obama to be President.

I probably wouldn't vote for him in the primary but would rather have him than the current president.

WSS

Poor wording. In my example before, it was under those assumptions

I don't think he gets nominated.

Typical liberal response from this Sheriff...... it is always someone else's fault.

And here you go:

White House Blames Republicans For Deported San Francisco Killer

White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest is blaming Republicans after an illegal immigrant who was reportedly deported five times was charged with murder in California.

When asked by reporters about critics of President Obama’s immigration enforcement policies, Earnest insisted that it was actually Republicans who are fault for voting against the Gang Of Eight bill last year, pointing out that it contained funding to increase border security.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/06/white-house-blames-republicans-for-deported-san-francisco-killer/

Josh Earnest said, "The fact is that the president has done everything within his power to make sure that we are focusing our law enforcement resources on criminals and those who pose a threat to public safety and it’s because of the political efforts of Republicans that we have not been able to make the kind of investment that we’d like to make in securing our border."

The president is doing everything possible?...and its the Republicans that that are stopping him?

Since when has the Republicans ever stopped Obama from doing anything he set his mind to?

Nice try Josh you lying sack of shit...unfortunately the liberals no doubt bought it.

Marxists lie because they can get away with it with a dem-enthralled media.

And because they believe people are stupid and emotionally locked in.... like themselves.

The S.F. Sheriff who ignored the detainer placed by ICE says he is not to blame for what happened (so who is? Donald Trump?) This Sheriff should be fired on the spot.

San Francisco’s Sheriff Ross Mirkarimi is defending the intentional April release of five-times-deported Mexican national Juan Francisco Lopez-Sanchez, who has since confessed to the Wednesday shooting death of a young woman at Pier 14.

Sheriff Mirkarimi appeared agitated as he spoke to San Francisco-based KRON 4 News, casting blame on U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) for not filing a formal court application to detain Lopez-Sanchez. In a separate CNN interview, Mirkarimi defended his refusal of ICE detainers. He called ICE policy the “imperfect deportation and transferring of people.”

It is San Francisco Sheriff’s department policy to deny all ICE detainer requests. He indicated that he only honors court orders.

Mirkarimi also told CNN’s Jake Tapper that sanctuary city policies “make us safer.”

Mirkarimi also seized the opportunity to hop on the bash-Donald-Trump bandwagon, slamming the 2016 Presidential candidate and real estate mogul. “I think Donald Trump is an opportunist and I think he’s trying to capitalize on the misfortune of others,” Mirkarimi told KRON.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2015/07/07/sf-sheriff-defends-releasing-killer-calls-trump-opportunist/

sanctuary cities....

wonder if ?

"Macy's is strongly committed to having all our shoppers enjoy their shopping experience without being perforated by random gunfire from dangerous criminals. Therefore, we are announcing that we are closing all our stores in San Francisco to protest the Sanctuary City policy of San Francisco. When our customers cannot shop for overcoats or bras and lingerie without fear of being shot in the back, we know it's time to close shop. We are therefore moving to the relative safety of Oakland, in a specially constructed flameproof building."

NAH.. right Josh Earnest?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2015/07/dont_hold_your_breath_waiting_for_macys_and_nbc_to_cut_ties_with_sf_over_sanctuary_city_murderer.html

Archived