THE BROWNS BOARD

Liberal MN changes name of Asian Carp because it is 'hurtful and offensive'

I actually do. When I pay taxes I have two choices, itemize or straight deduction. Unfortunately I'm not able to itemize my annual income down to 18% of my annual income. Corporations are able to take income (revenue) and itemize (expenditures, tax loopholes) to outrageously low ratios.

I might be able to, being self-employed, but I'm just too lazy to save and log each and every receipt for everything I buy use or do.

According to my accountant it's probably not a huge deal either way. Then again I don't know exactly how many people and what portion of their profit from the job I do, but I'd imagine the corporation supports hundreds of thousands or millions so I don't worry too much about them. The corporation is just the boogeyman to the left.

WSS

I might be able to, being self-employed, but I'm just too lazy to save and log each and every receipt for everything I buy use or do.

According to my accountant it's probably not a huge deal either way. Then again I don't know exactly how many people and what portion of their profit from the job I do, but I'd imagine the corporation supports hundreds of thousands or millions so I don't worry too much about them. The corporation is just the boogeyman to the left.

WSS

Not the bogeyman just the marionettist. Or maybe you're correct and the Koch Bros and Soros will mobilize hundreds of millions of dollars to make other people wealthy :huh:

I really don't get why they would have changed the name. I wonder if anyone here would be able to do a FOI request to the MN government to find out how many complaints there were about it being called the asian carp? I would but I'm not a citizen, so can't.

I really don't get why they would have changed the name. I wonder if anyone here would be able to do a FOI request to the MN government to find out how many complaints there were about it being called the asian carp? I would but I'm not a citizen, so can't.

Because both sides of the aisle do stupid shit to get the population to argue about irrelevant nonsense. Democrats in MN want to rename the Asian Carp, Republicans want MS to name the Bible as the official state book.

Archived