THE BROWNS BOARD

Check out Trump's Interview by Pravda

Axe

Or was it TASS? :huh:

They don't even attempt to disguise the fact that it's an attempted hatchet job and to Trump's credit he does it anyhow...

You think HAG will be subjected to the same type of interview by Pravda? :lol:

I get the feeling Miss Congeniality had been up late the night before working on her gotcha questions probably with some help from her friendly democrat pals but it didn't matter because Trump owned her and put her in her place.

Meanwhile the press are asking Hillary what is her favorite ice cream.

God she's an idiot. I don't like trump or his policies, but the interviewer just seems like a stupid uninformed idiot who is just throwing out ultra-liberal buzz-words. Is she supposed to be someone relevant or important?

So while out running my errands the other day I was bored by the sports talk station and switched over to the Sean Hannity show which I almost never listen to. Hannity was reading something supposedly that Donald Trump had given as a speech in response to the immigration question. Hannity said apparently Donald Trump has doubled down on his positions and red a message it spoke of illegal aliens putting too much pressure on our legal, welfare and educational system and bring in crime into our communities. At the end of this speech Hannity said sounds like Trump right? Well it wasn't he announced. It was actually a speech given by Harry Reid about the immigration problem years ago in his own home state. People are hypocrites blasting Donald Trump for having a perfectly reasonable attitude about illegal immigration.

Trump is a hell of a talker. A "debater" would need to provide more facts I would assume. That being said, the interviewer came off terribly. Too hostile. I'm all for more "hard hitting" questions, and digging to get answers, but this just seems like a bunch of shots in the dark.

Trump is a hell of a talker.

Actually, unlike our present "Talker in Chief" Trump has actually acquired experience outside of the "Community Organizer" realm...

He's more suited for the job than Chicago Jesus is after 7 yrs of OJT..

The duck is a meme in its own right, though I can appreciate you may not be aware of it.

That's also not irony.

Haha... you really don't see the irony do you?

The creator of that meme said arguing with STUPID people is like arguing with a pigeon... using a picture of a duck. That was stupid.

That's irony, get it?

Haha... you really don't see the irony do you?

The creator of that meme said arguing with STUPID people is like arguing with a pigeon... using a picture of a duck. That was stupid.

That's irony, get it?

It's the 'actual advice mallard' - *the duck* is a meme, the pigeon quote was just attached to that.

It's the 'actual advice mallard' - *the duck* is a meme, the pigeon quote was just attached to that.

Lol...Ok, that's fair. The actual advice mallard not familiar with until I just looked the creature up.

I guess I can now say I learned something from a lefty on this forum.

Lol...Ok, that's fair. The actual advice mallard not familiar with until I just looked the creature up.

I guess I can now say I learned something from a lefty on this forum.

I did add a link to the original response for your benefit, and gave you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't know. And you see how I didn't resort to trying to talk down to you, or generally antagonism instead just calmly reiterated the point that you had missed? Maybe you learned something else today.

FYI - ironic is me pointing out how I didn't talk down to you by talking down to you ;)

Archived