THE BROWNS BOARD

Lava Lava Day at 1st Energy......This year? Next year?

Canton Mike

Obviously, I am a huge Danny Shelton Fan. What's not to like? The young man is intelligent, articulate, upbeat, family oriented, always smiling with a great sense of humor, & is showing signs of being very productive in the NFL (we'll see once the season starts).

Personally, I feel Danny will become a Fan favorite pretty quickly. I don't know when it might happen, but having a Lavalava Day at 1st Energy would be fun. Imagine the team running out in uniform & also sporting Lavalavas, Fans in Lavalavas, Jimmy, Ray, Pett & Coaches in Lavalavas. A light hearted, fun event unique to OUR Team & Cleveland in addition to celebrating the Samoan culture.

I guarantee this...with or without a "Lavalava Day", I WILL buy a #71 orange jersey soon as available & plan to buy a dark brown Lavalava & I WILL be seen tailgating & at games wearing same. Imagine that, a white bearded old Irishman in a Lavalava. LOL

Mike

Obviously, I am a huge Danny Shelton Fan. What's not to like? The young man is intelligent, articulate, upbeat, family oriented, always smiling with a great sense of humor, & is showing signs of being very productive in the NFL (we'll see once the season starts).

Personally, I feel Danny will become a Fan favorite pretty quickly. I don't know when it might happen, but having a Lavalava Day at 1st Energy would be fun. Imagine the team running out in uniform & also sporting Lavalavas, Fans in Lavalavas, Jimmy, Ray, Pett & Coaches in Lavalavas. A light hearted, fun event unique to OUR Team & Cleveland in addition to celebrating the Samoan culture.

I guarantee this...with or without a "Lavalava Day", I WILL buy a #71 orange jersey soon as available & plan to buy a dark brown Lavalava & I WILL be seen tailgating & at games wearing same. Imagine that, a white bearded old Irishman in a Lavalava. LOL

Mike

Lova lova me some Lavalava loddy!

Archived