THE BROWNS BOARD

Idiots? Yep.

Westside Steve

Good grief. Are there that many rocks in Great Britain for somebody

to grow up under one of em, and never to have come out from under it,

until he was grown up???

Stop monkeying around, Chris. And note, it isn't a

conservative source, so you can't whine about that, science denier. B)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/24/gender-toys-children-toy-preferences-hormones_n_1827727.html

I can understand that, you're just looking out for the safety of your boy, and like I say, most people would be on the same page. But why do kids determine that wearing a dress is soft? As above, the lava lava is just what's worn in those places, and kilts were traditional battle dress for centuries in europe.

Well because modern Western world kids don't live in places and times where wearing a dress or something similar is seen as "tough". You can be different and still make it but if you are soft as a male you will likely have a rough time growing up.

There seems to be this inherent psychological desire to be a victim,

to force self-exclusion to the norms of gender, and society, with a fringe

of mentally/emotionally undeveloped liberals.

Maybe they are that minority who never self-actualized into who they would have been

as adults or teens.... never to grow to believe in anything, not even themselves.

So they emotionally lash out, and force themselves to be social victims. Gives them a reason

to at least believe in their anti-socialness.

just lost in early stages, maybe never to go any further as people.

or something. Who knows?

Interesting.

1. Liberalism and Victimhood - Creators
    www.creators.com/opinion/.../liberalism-and-victimhood.html

Dennis Prager Opinion Columns - Liberalism and Victimhood ... If you want to understand the negative impact of feminism on women (and men) and, by extension, the ...

2. Liberalism and Victimhood - The Dennis Prager...
    www.dennisprager.com/liberalism-and-victimhood

Liberalism and Victimhood. Tuesday, Jun 3, ... the destructive effects of liberal teachers, Democratic politics and liberal news media on African-Americans, ...

Good grief. Are there that many rocks in Great Britain for somebody

to grow up under one of em, and never to have come out from under it,

until he was grown up???

Stop monkeying around, Chris. And note, it isn't a

conservative source, so you can't whine about that, science denier. B)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/24/gender-toys-children-toy-preferences-hormones_n_1827727.html

So you're saying because boys and girls willbtrend towards toys or dolls, all bits and girls should play with those things, and stigmatise any that want to play with the other?

God screwed up, he should have made men look physically exactly like women...beard an all, and the only way you could discern the difference is by the mounds on the chest of the female species or a bulge in the crotch. Kind of like the animal kingdom. That would have given you deranged liberal assholes one less thing to bitch about. ... but yet even in the animal kingdom males and females have their roles.

Typically at a young age girls and boys NATURALLY detest other...you've heard it, "eewwww boys" or "eeewwww girls". They detest everything about each other, down to the toys they play with.

Nothing surprises me anymore. The taking down of gender signs is a small step toward eradicating feminity and masculinity in the name of "progress".

My wife did daycare for many years. She had a toybox with all kinds of toys in the toybox and the boys always wanted to play with the cars and trucks and airplanes and the girls went for the dolls, dollhouses and toy baby bottles as well as liking the color of pink. Not every child but she said at least 95 percent were that way.

But the enlightened ones living in the end times know soooo much more today. :wacko:

You tell em.

In the 6000 years the Earth has been around people have lived under the oppressive notion that there is actually a difference between men and women. It's time someone bravely fought against this outrage! Thank you for your courage.

By the way let's hope the federal government Red the fashion designers offices and finds the people responsible for putting a piss flap in the formal e-mail designed underwear. I assume brassieres will either be outlawed or required for everyone? Obama, you have a new quest!

WSS

You're thinking of Scotland.

But anyway, as I understand it, the concept of wearing trousers is basically because men needed to ride horses in battle (otherwise they could ride side-saddle like the ladies of the time). Do you happen to ride a lot of horses? I know I don't. Do we think Danny Shelton is any less manly for wearing a lava lava? I certainly wouldn't call him out on it, and good luck to the first UDFA that does so!

I'm assuming everyone's ok with girls wearing trousers?

The reason as I see it, was because of feminism. Females demanded a Change in cultural norms, they wanted it to be acceptable that they were doing a "male" job and filling a "male" role. And that it was to be championed if they did or were interested in something masculine.

Males never had a cultural revolution demanding the same things and we largely still enforce the old norms on ourselves.

Archived