THE BROWNS BOARD

Who Are Our Final Cuts?

TexasAg1969

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Confirmed Lenz gone. Love to have kept him. Hopefully a shot we get him on the PS but I doubt he clears waivers

He will clear waivers lol

OK Mike- I"d love to hear why team(s) think Lenz isn't that good. Didn't realize he was on the Colts & Seahawks rosters too.

I'd compare that to the absolute suckage we saw preseason out of Bowe. MHO is that guy is as washed up as a dead whale on a beach.

OK Mike- I"d love to hear why team(s) think Lenz isn't that good. Didn't realize he was on the Colts & Seahawks rosters too.

I'd compare that to the absolute suckage we saw preseason out of Bowe. MHO is that guy is as washed up as a dead whale on a beach.

He's not very good. Is still unclaimed. Average size, speed and hands. Made catches against future CFL defenders. Way too much hype for a JAG

He's not very good. Is still unclaimed. Average size, speed and hands. Made catches against future CFL defenders. Way too much hype for a JAG

Size, sure, though his 40 time was around 4.4. Not saying he's a star, but that's not slow.

Size, sure, though his 40 time was around 4.4. Not saying he's a star, but that's not slow.

Not necessarily fast, either. 15+ WR's ran in the 4.4's in the last NFL combine, of about 40 participants.

It's slightly above average, but nothing to secure a roster spot over. Especially when we have three other receivers who clocked faster 40 times.

Not necessarily fast, either. 15+ WR's ran in the 4.4's in the last NFL combine, of about 40 participants.

It's slightly above average, but nothing to secure a roster spot over. Especially when we have three other receivers who clocked faster 40 times.

Sure. I'm not a lenz-a-holic like others, but I wouldn't mind seeing him on the PS. Wynn is more in the mould of the Gabe/Hawk receiver than Lenz, I think, so he probably won't be back. I hope Mayle is back, but that's purely because I hope we didn't waste a fourth round pick on him.

Sure. I'm not a lenz-a-holic like others, but I wouldn't mind seeing him on the PS. Wynn is more in the mould of the Gabe/Hawk receiver than Lenz, I think, so he probably won't be back. I hope Mayle is back, but that's purely because I hope we didn't waste a fourth round pick on him.

I agree with all of those points. I don't know is Lenz is eligible, though. I would hope so, but I don't feel like looking it up.

Archived