THE BROWNS BOARD

Possible upgrades for Browns off the Waiver Wire

The Gipper

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now coming out that Fred Jackson was not interested in us...

Report: Fred Jackson Didn't Want To Sit Down With Cleveland Browns

http://factoryofsadness.co/2015/09/05/report-fred-jackson-didnt-want-to-sit-down-with-cleveland-browns/

QB waiver: Rex Grossman ATL TJ Yates ATL Matt Simms Bills Shane Carden Bears Zac Dysert DEN Garrett Gilbert Lions Matt Blanchard GB Jeff Tuel & Stephen Morris Jags Josh Freeman Mia Mike Kafka Minn. Cody Fajardo Oak Chase Rettig SD Ryan Lindley Pats Josh Johnson & Matt Flynn Jets Thad Lewis & Pat Devlin Brns. Tim Tebow Eagles Keith Wenning Cinn. Brad Sorensen Denver Bryn Renner Balt. Jameill Showers & Dustin Vaughan Dallas Bryan Bennett Colts Ricky Stanzi NYG Alex Tanney Tenn.

QB Waiver:: Slim pickings but JM?? could slide one to PS?

QB waiver: Rex Grossman & TJ Yates ATL Matt Simms & Matt Cassel Bills Shane Carden Bears Zac Dysert DEN/Bears Garrett Gilbert & Kellen Moore Lions Matt Blanchard GB Jeff Tuel & Stephen Morris Jags Josh Freeman Mia Mike Kafka Minn. Cody Fajardo & Christian Ponder Oak Chase Rettig SD Ryan Lindley Pats Josh Johnson & Matt Flynn Jets Thad Lewis & Pat Devlin Brns. Tim Tebow Eagles Keith Wenning Cinn. Brad Sorensen Denver Bryn Renner Balt. Jameill Showers & Dustin Vaughan Dallas Bryan Bennett Colts Ricky Stanzi NYG Alex Tanney Tenn. Phillip Sims & Logan Thomas- Zona Austin Davis-Rams M. Bethel-Thompson-Mia Dylan Thompson-49ers R J Archer-Sea Seth Lobato-TB

Final QB Waiver List..^^^^ Who is PS eligible?

Going over the list and looking at 2014 PFF grades for every OL, DL, and LB cut, here are the players of intrigue:

Red Bryant. He's 6'5", 328. He's been elite against the run the last two years.

Well I'm halfway through and he's the only player with any sort of stand out grade whatsoever. So I'm gonna stop wasting my time. Doubt we have room on the DL but someone will sign Bryant, I'm sure.

Logan Thomas got cut by Arizona. Second year player that might be worth checking out to see if he would be worth trying to develop. The size and arm strength is there.

Born and raised Hokie here (i know, sorry) In my opinion LT is not worth checking out at qb. He was pretty good one year at Tech then sucked it up the next two and showed no signs of development.

Born and raised Hokie here (i know, sorry) In my opinion LT is not worth checking out at qb. He was pretty good one year at Tech then sucked it up the next two and showed no signs of development.

I like this kind of college Fanboy.......... Honest, realistic and not myopic! :P

I retract my idea about Zac Dysert - doesn't seem to see the field well enough for the pros..

seems that wasn't a good idea after all.

Siemian would have been a great pickup, but he made the Broncos roster.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000523476/article/waiver-claims-tracker

Other than the obvious- Tampa looking for bodies- there's darn few claims by other teams. I have to wonder if there's some league wide gentleman's agreement that we won't claim your rookie cuts if you don't claim ours.

Nope..He's just another overrated Wisconsin back courtesy of the finest college OL in the country.

Mike

So put him behind another one lead by Badger JT73.

Archived