THE BROWNS BOARD

Why the early hate

cambridgeho

Last year they were ranked 5th overall(and #2 against the run).....and this year they added Revis, Cromartie and Williams...

So, yeah....top 10......

yeah but I thought they lost too many guys in the offseason but added a bunch of promising rooks. I knew defensively they weren't bums just didn't think they were gonna be much this year.

yeah but I thought they lost too many guys in the offseason but added a bunch of promising rooks. I knew defensively they weren't bums just didn't think they were gonna be much this year.

It's way too early to start talking about how teams will finish the year. Lets get Bowe back and see how our O runs. We need a big receiver, even if he is beyond his years. The small receivers just dont scare anyone.

Yeah, but you mighta thought wrong.....possible?....not sure they lost anybody of worth, but they certainly gained a lot....(most pundits had them as the #1 most improved team via FA and Draft this year)....

Jets lost Sheldon Richardson to suspension... you may have heard of him... ;)

Manziel got a nice TD, if slightly under thrown...

But the big counterbalancing positives were that Benji was spotted early and the throw was to his outside, away from the single-high Safety. Benji was drifting towards the middle of the field... he should not have been.

It's way too early to start talking about how teams will finish the year. Lets get Bowe back and see how our O runs. We need a big receiver, even if he is beyond his years. The small receivers just dont scare anyone.

yep-drop Dray and bring back our reclamation project (TP). Can't play 4 TE's at the same time anyway unless in the superjumbo package. A tall, speedy receiver clears out the underneath for the short shits.

yep-drop Dray and bring back our reclamation project (TP). Can't play 4 TE's at the same time anyway unless in the superjumbo package. A tall, speedy receiver clears out the underneath for the short shits.

Bring back greg little then?

i think if you put that on bread and then stick in your mouth you can't talk.

which might be his point.

well if so, that's VERY unFirst Amendment of him. and of you for your presumptuous assumption.

and bologna is still atrocious, even if it is seared magnificently.

assume = ass u and me.

wow mik, i knew you are into crack whores but i didn't realize you smoke cock as well! sexual harrassment jeebus! i'm just attempting to post on a Browns Board, not looking for a date!

for the record you made the first assumption.

how appropo as well, my across-the-ponder fan Brother. wade in if you like, you are most certainly welcome to wax passive aggressive as well.

the rest of this thread is mostly just you two being asses with each other, so yeah, appropriate :P

the rest of this thread is mostly just you two being asses with each other, so yeah, appropriate :P

i admit i helped jack it and apologies to the OP, but it had a good day-long run. besides, the reg season has begun, time to put the fangs in.

fwiw if you stay classy, so will i.

Because we know what it's like to be a bad team. We've been a bad team for a very,very long time...

Indianapolis or one of the other teams that lost unexpectedly still has reason to believe their team will be good and competitive, we do not have any reason to believe that at this point.

Archived