THE BROWNS BOARD

Account from a Syrian migrant

gftChris

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Said the warehouse was filled to the brim with them.

And he saw a bill of lading with the Russian presidents name on it or something? Seriously, how would he know who sold those arms to Iraq. If you read the article you'd see that in fact Iraq rebuffed Russian influence for quite some time. Yet they were still getting Russian arms, how does that work? Well if you educated yourself on the global arms trade you'd understand how Russian weapons stores were getting pilfered clean after the fall. Men were making off with tanks and attack helicopters. It's a friggin miracle some suitcase didn't make it's way out of there and already explode somewhere. Probably have to give our intelligence agencies some credit there.

You sure think you know a lot Cleve, but you don't.

I do know a lot, because I took the time to know a lot. I've taken the time to study my world and the, we'll call them humans for now, that inhabit it with me. My conclusions might not always be right, but at least I know something. Most of the time your erroneous conclusions are the result of not even knowing simple historical facts, not only that you're willfully ignorant. You stick your head in the sand and I say I'm not allowing in any further data than the modicum I've already digested and decided suited my view on things. Like a kid who puts his hands over his ears and starts screaming no no no no.

Archived