THE BROWNS BOARD

For those of you who wanted Kirk Cousins

jcam222

Matt Jones broke my heart...

Wasn't asking much of him in the two fantasy starts I gave him this week.. just to hold onto the ball.

+6 turned to -2 "yust like that"... *snaps fingers*

Oh and Cousins... yeah not all that...

I try to avoid backup backs at all costs. I wasn't even taking Reggie Bush or Duke in the 16th this year. Spiller was probably the only one I would have taken. But I do take guys I think may steal the starting job full time (didn't apply to Jones IMO) like Khiry Robinson, Christine Michael, Charles Sims, etc.

Wasn't asking much of him in the two fantasy starts I gave him this week.. just to hold onto the ball.

Matt Jones is still in the league?

Tell me a a new Matt Jones came along.

Zombo

I dunno, on pretty much every throw, the receiver was open, or a good QB could throw the open. The amount of times a receiver had to turn around to catch it and got tackled was crazy. Without the fumble, the safety, the missed TE throws, the interceptions - that is, without simple mistakes - they're something like 30-35 points better off.

I dunno, on pretty much every throw, the receiver was open, or a good QB could throw the open. The amount of times a receiver had to turn around to catch it and got tackled was crazy. Without the fumble, the safety, the missed TE throws, the interceptions - that is, without simple mistakes - they're something like 30-35 points better off.

I would say on every throw (with pressure), he struggles. But then again, that's just about every QB.

I would say on every throw (with pressure), he struggles. But then again, that's just about every QB.

Which was essentially the whole game too. I don't wanna sound like I'm defending the dude or that I wanted him in Cleveland, but I think he's got viable back-up caliber talent in the NFL.

Which was essentially the whole game too. I don't wanna sound like I'm defending the dude or that I wanted him in Cleveland, but I think he's got viable back-up caliber talent in the NFL.

Absolutely... even prototypical backup talent...

Saw a stat analysis somewhere on Cousins' game performances when he comes in in relief for injured starter vs. starting the next game vs. starting subsequent game(s).

The numbers he posts tail off significantly...

Absolutely... even prototypical backup talent...

Saw a stat analysis somewhere on Cousins' game performances when he comes in in relief for injured starter vs. starting the next game vs. starting subsequent game(s).

The numbers he posts tail off significantly...

Prep time for opposing DCs would be the primary cause for that, I imagine. When you can force him to do the (long list of?) things he's not comfortable doing, you'll have success. If you don't know what those are, because you gameplanned for RG3 (or Colt McCoy even) you might not have such luck.

He was my high upside DFS guy this week. Ah well time to throw in 6 new lineups lol. Make no mistake though, Jones is the starter

Oh man, you're telling me.

Sat him last week and this is how he repays me. Oh well...Gio take the wheel.

Archived