THE BROWNS BOARD

I think I've seen this kind of season before

Soju

We are winning......bet the kids lunch money

Wouldnt surprise me......

"IF" the Browns players have any heart or character at all, they will be ashamed of how they played.....completely embarrassed.....and will step up and play to their potential...

"IF"..... we shall see.....

Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me. Belligerent 240 lbs of asswipe

Sounds like a little 5' krav maga master could easily elbow you in the crotch and take you out.

But, you could be Black Widow tough...

https://youtu.be/anmAvGrgzgQ

"IF" the Browns players have any heart or character at all, they will be ashamed of how they played.....completely embarrassed.....and will step up and play to their potential...

"IF"..... we shall see.....

After seeing the talent the Raiders have Drafted the last two years (Mack, Carr, Cooper), and then looking at what we've done . . . I seriously doubt we have a Team with enough of either Talent or Heart to do much winning.

This and Opening day is highly reminiscent of the Bengal shellacing we had last year.

We're going in the wrong direction

So basically a roller coaster season...

What was it? 2002? The last time we went W L W W L L W L... etc., the whole season?

I can fly. Really.

LMAO... may have even woken the wife...

I see the opposite...

McCown is the one that will have to stink it up to bring in JM anytime soon.

Unless that happens Pet will ride McCown until our Playoff chances are essentially nil.

Either way, if the keys are handed over, then they'll be JM's the rest of the season.

Archived