THE BROWNS BOARD

I think I've seen this kind of season before

Soju

Pussy beta QB, coach not knowing wtf he's doing trying to make edgy decisions at the qb position to put his name on the map because he had no credentials before, and a below average defense.

Makes for aabout a 5-11, 6-10 record. Amiright? Just fast forward through this BS season, it's already lost.

POS team/franchise. Im sick of it.

then no need for you to be here the rest of the season.

Right Mark- if you can't make the 80 mile drive down to SD next week, no need for me to tune in to watch McCown the Clown play down to his namesake either. I think I know suckage when I see it.

What's the difference between the Browns and a vacuum cleaner? After 15 years, most vacuum cleaners stop sucking.

Right Mark- if you can't make the 80 mile drive down to SD next week, no need for me to tune in to watch McCown the Clown play down to his namesake either. I think I know suckage when I see it.

What's the difference between the Browns and a vacuum cleaner? After 15 years, most vacuum cleaners stop sucking.

could I...yeah I could but its also my youngest sons birthday next Sunday and quite frankly, I'd rather watch the games on tv unless i'm in Cleveland.

Im sick of the whiny negative assholes who are only here to complain about everything.

Pussy beta QB, coach not knowing wtf he's doing trying to make edgy decisions at the qb position to put his name on the map because he had no credentials before, and a below average defense.

Makes for aabout a 5-11, 6-10 record. Amiright? Just fast forward through this BS season, it's already lost.

Look I think it's time for Manziel as well but calling McCown a pussy is absurd. Seeing some of the hits he takes on the field pushing for extra yards he is far from a pussy. I'm guessing he could easily kick your ass.

Dude, why do you have to make it so personal? I don't think McCown is the right way to go right now, but he's a class guy, a respectable leader, and a serious competitor. He didn't play that badly today, particularly in the context of a team effort that was less than stellar. Your description of him at the top of the thread is unwarranted and, frankly, just pathetic.

Have you ever actually competed at anything? Do you understand the nature of it at all? Not everybody is Tom Brady.

Brady Quinn was a "classy respectable" guy too. SO F'ing WHAT!? We need winner, not losers.

Look I think it's time for Manziel as well but calling McCown a pussy is absurd. Seeing some of the hits he takes on the field pushing for extra yards he is far from a pussy. I'm guessing he could easily kick your ass.

Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

He's not a p#ssy. Hes just not an elite quarterback. We know he's giving it his all. But I watched him down here in Tampa and he needs more help because he's not mobile and he's injury prone. Hell, I like the guy but I want to see what the first round draft pick can do before next year. The longer they put it off the more time we lose.

He's also 36 years old.

Is Haslam pressuring Pettine to win now? If he's not I don't get the long term plan at all! Most of the QB's drafted last year and this year are playing now. Win or lose the only way to become the QB is to play in real games.

Ravens are 0-3 and Rothlesberger went out with a potential serious knee injury. A win today would have put us in 2nd place.

I don't blame McCown for all of it but he sure took his time warming up today. With a defense that went missing it seems like it's going to be another one of THOSE years.

You young guys are lucky. I went to my first game when I was 9 yrs old and that was FIFTY years ago. I'm still hanging tough. I've never rooted for another team ever! In fact I hate watching the Bucs. But some criticism is necessary or some of us older folks could have a heart attack.

Oh well, As Bill Bellicheat would say: WE'RE ON TO SAN DIEGO"

You think we'll win 5 more games? Where? Go look at the schedule dude, I don't see a potential win anywhere till Dec when we play the 9'ers.

Listen tot he way I talk on this board. Do you think some pipsqueek would be talking a big game like me if he couldn't back it up? Get real bro. If you really need pics I may post later.

that's the thing. Your posts would NOT indicate a buffed up badass. You come off like a smart ass spoiled punk. While you occasionally have a valid point ( I stress occasionally) your approach is more ASShole than BadASS. Now this is where you threaten to beat me BRO lol. Seriously the value you bring to the board is non existent.

meanwhile mccown was what, the #6 rated qb today?

if you want to bitch today/nite about anyone it's o'neill's defensive scheme. i only had an hour to se some red zone coverage of the browns/oakland game and it looked like the keystone cops trying to stop a run from scrimmage. my ny friends were yelling out "where were the lbs!?!" as someone scamperred for 40 yards untouched by anyone.

guess shelton alone isn't the answer there and it's getting tiresome to keep hearing the browns are the last in the league in run defense.

that's who you bitch at or about. not josh mccown.

Im 6 foot 6 250 pounds with 5% body fat. I doubt he could take me.

After a miserable game today, thank you for this gem..... It is the perfect nightcap, and will send me to bed with a smile on my face :lol:

Archived