THE BROWNS BOARD

Michael Vick murdered Eight Dogs

Zombo

No running back in the league has bell's vision or patience. He's the best in the nfl. If he were a Brown I would say the same thing.

No, you wouldn't.

Blah blah stoolers are great everybody they draft is the best in the NFL we're #1 blah blah. This thread was about the dog-killing low-life QB that's starting for your team next week.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's obvious that there is luck involved in the draft. You can't always know how players are going to adjust to new systems, lots of money, personal circumstances and so on. But for you to say something as stupid as the Steelers success is pure luck is ridiculous.

Not all luck.....but a lot of luck.

For anyone to say that there is no luck involved in the draft would have to then proclaim that the choices of say Trent Richardson turning out bad was not bad luck. EVERYONE had him a Top 5 draft pick. The same with Gilbert.....unanimously considered a Top 10 pick. Same with Mingo. All prognosticators had him a Top 10-15 pick

Both Weeden and JMZ were not considered sure thing first round picks.....but they were given no lower than late 1st round, early 2d round by all scouts.

So the Browns HAVE had a lot of bad luck...and the Steelers have had a lot of good luck.

And that's the way it is.

I never said there isn't some luck involved. Yet YOU said the Steeler's success is "pure" luck. The beauty of debating you is your position changes constantly. It's almost like you forget this shit is easy to look up. You'll say something stupid like the only reason the Steelers are good is "pure" luck and then come back and say "not all luck....but a lot of luck."

Then you'll say, "For anyone to say there is no luck involved in the draft...." as if that's what I said! You manipulate the conversation by willfully changing your position while mischaracterizing mine. Are you ok man? Did you bump your head?

It's like saying the teams don't even choose the players, it's just done by the league and you get what you get. They took Brown in the 6th I believe. At the time they had Ward and Wallace and drafted Emmanual Sanders earlier as well. When certain teams like the Browns always draft early in the rounds and certain teams like the Steelers typically draft later in the rounds, yet the team that always drafts later drafts better I think there's more than luck involved.

Arrogance is refusing to admit you're wrong when all the evidence proves you are. And the fact you don't know that proves you're the dumbass, not me.

No....arrogance is not looking at the truth of the facts in front of you....and denying what they are because you think that you are so high and mighty.

A. The Steelers have not really had that much luck more than the Browns in the mid, late rounds. They have had one outstanding pick: Brown.

B. And the fact is....there is a lot more at play here than talent selection. The fact is....player for player of the 22 starting positions on each team....I would take about 15 of the Browns based on pure talent over the Steeler players.

And here's another example of you talking about of both sides of your mouth. The Browns can't have more 1st round busts yet have more talent simultaneously. You can't claim the Browns have more "talent" when they lose more than they win and have few 1st round players on the field. The Steeler have a 1st round qb, 2nd round rb, two 1st's and a 2nd on the line and a 1st at tight end. Oh yeah, their #1 wr is one of the best in football. On defense they have 4 first round lber's and a former defensive player of the year. They also start a 1st rounder on the line and a 2nd rounder. Yet you continue to claim the Browns have more talent. You're brilliant. I'm glad you would take 15 Browns, it would assure their continued lack of success.

There is something deeper going on with the Browns and why they cannot succeed. Maybe it is all the front office instability. Maybe the coaching. Maybe the ownership.

Of course there is the QB.....but now for a while I am not sure you have that edge.

Here is a clue for you junior.....My internet interaction consists completely of this Browns Board and one other place that is of a complete different nature. (it is 'travel talk'...and nothing like "trolling" would ever take place there).

So, I don't know and I don't care about the hundreds of other websites/chatrooms/message boards etc. etc. that you may patronize.

So whatever rules you think may apply in all those other places don't apply here.

Deal with that, troll.

Gipper just because you're old and out of touch doesn't make you right. I'd bet the majority of the people on this very board view a troll as someone out to get an emotional response no matter the means. You have YOUR definition, the rest of the online world uses the one i mentioned above.

No, you wouldn't.

Blah blah stoolers are great everybody they draft is the best in the NFL we're #1 blah blah. This thread was about the dog-killing low-life QB that's starting for your team next week.

Absolutely I would and I give plenty of praise to division rival players. I hated to see Suggs get hurt for example as he's a big part of our division and its rivalries. Bell doesn't just have great nfl vision compared to current players. He has generational vision. The guy is insane and the steelers are lucky to have him. I just hope we can keep him.

Gipper just because you're old and out of touch doesn't make you right. I'd bet the majority of the people on this very board view a troll as someone out to get an emotional response no matter the means. You have YOUR definition, the rest of the online world uses the on I mentioned above.

Either way, that ain't me. All my posts are for Browns fans. Unless I am replying to one of you dumb fucks that are trolling our board.

Zombo

Either way, that ain't me. All my posts are for Browns fans. Unless I am replying to one of you dumb fucks that are trolling our board.

Zombo

You don't troll me but I dont believe I really say anything that warrants trolling. You're fine by me zombo, not that it matters as I know I'm on your board. You stick to your mantra and I very RARELY troll here.

I never said there isn't some luck involved. Yet YOU said the Steeler's success is "pure" luck. The beauty of debating you is your position changes constantly. It's almost like you forget this shit is easy to look up. You'll say something stupid like the only reason the Steelers are good is "pure" luck and then come back and say "not all luck....but a lot of luck."

Then you'll say, "For anyone to say there is no luck involved in the draft...." as if that's what I said! You manipulate the conversation by willfully changing your position while mischaracterizing mine. Are you ok man? Did you bump your head?

I am very sorry that you are incapable of keeping up with a fluid conversation and that you are stuck on some semantical, literal reading of things that are said here.

Nuance is really not your thing, is it?

Your interpretation of my statement that "pure luck" is all the Steeler have is simply fatuous and pedantic. For you to not recognize that 50% of the QBs taken in the first round have historically gone upside down is pure pollyanna. Your belief that only the "good" of lucky and good only applies to your team is clearly the result of puerility.

Gipper just because you're old and out of touch doesn't make you right. I'd bet the majority of the people on this very board view a troll as someone out to get an emotional response no matter the means. You have YOUR definition, the rest of the online world uses the one i mentioned above.

Old and out of touch? With what? The bunch of teenage girl websites you frequent where you trash talk about your menstrual cycles? Yes, I guess I am.

The fact of the matter Vag is that you are a troll.....by either definition you like.

Absolutely I would and I give plenty of praise to division rival players. I hated to see Suggs get hurt for example as he's a big part of our division and its rivalries. Bell doesn't just have great nfl vision compared to current players. He has generational vision. The guy is insane and the steelers are lucky to have him. I just hope we can keep him.

Jesus H. Christ. What a knob gobbler you are for any of your Steeler players. A "generational" player.

Here are the "generational" players active in this league: Tom Brady, Aaron Rogers, JJ Watt. Maybe another one or two. Joe Thomas!

Bell is a good running back. But he has never led the NFL in rushing yards, Total yards, Rushing TDs, yards per attempt, yards per game.

DeMarco Murray, Adrian Peterson, LeSean McCoy, Arian Foster, Marshawn Lynch, Jamal Charles.

These are the names of the premier RBs in the league.....guys that have led the lead multiple times in the above categories.

So, Bell MAY fit in the top 10 RBs in the league. But, generational. What a foolish little butt pirate you can be sometimes.

Old and out of touch? With what? The bunch of teenage girl websites you frequent where you trash talk about your menstrual cycles? Yes, I guess I am.

The fact of the matter Vag is that you are a troll.....by either definition you like.

I don't frequent a bunch of sites Gipper. I'm 33 as of Sunday but I know what a internet troll is and your definition is incorrect. Deal with it old man.

You don't troll me but I dont believe I really say anything that warrants trolling. You're fine by me zombo, not that it matters as I know I'm on your board. You stick to your mantra and I very RARELY troll here.

Every post you make is a troll. Ask Z....Hoorta....MarkO. They are the guys that make the rules here.

I will go along with what they say.

I don't frequent a bunch of sites Gipper. I'm 33 as of Sunday but I know what a internet troll is and your definition is incorrect. Deal with it old man.

I don't need to deal with it. Like I said....this is the only place that matters. I mean, if you and your girlfriends want to synch up your mensies, that is fine with me. But if you want to come here....here is where all that matters are the opinions of Browns fans.

And THAT, you do have to deal with.

Jesus H. Christ. What a knob gobbler you are for any of your Steeler players. A "generational" player.

Here are the "generational" players active in this league: Tom Brady, Aaron Rogers, JJ Watt. Maybe another one or two. Joe Thomas!

Bell is a good running back. But he has never led the NFL in rushing yards, Total yards, Rushing TDs, yards per attempt, yards per game.

DeMarco Murray, Adrian Peterson, LeSean McCoy, Arian Foster, Marshawn Lynch, Jamal Charles.

These are the names of the premier RBs in the league.....guys that have led the lead multiple times in the above categories.

So, Bell MAY fit in the top 10 RBs in the league. But, generational. What a foolish little butt pirate you can be sometimes.

He finished second in yards to Demarco Murray last season and also added 83 catches for almost 900 yards. Hate the steelers all you want but there is a reason guys like Marshall faulk and Tomlinson sing his praises and he's just in his third year. His vision is generational. He sees holes most running backs have no business seeing and if you would watch the guy you would see that too. Joe Thomas is very good but he may not even be the best left tackle right now. (Smith - Cowboys) JJ Watt yes, Aaron Rodgers yes. Tom Brady is very good, on a different team in a different system maybe not as good. They also cheat.

I don't need to deal with it. Like I said....this is the only place that matters. I mean, if you and your girlfriends want to synch up your mensies, that is fine with me. But if you want to come here....here is where all that matters are the opinions of Browns fans.

And THAT, you do have to deal with.

I'm done on this particular subject after this but your definition of internet troll is yours and yours alone. Everyone else likely sees it as a person baiting for an emotional response. Keep being old.

Let Me add to that , Jim Brown , Gayle Sayers , Dick Butkus , Lawrence Tayler , Michael Jordan.. cetra,cetra,, this idiot is high on butt crack, Stooler style.

He finished second in yards to Demarco Murray last season and also added 83 catches for almost 900 yards. Hate the steelers all you want but there is a reason guys like Marshall faulk and Tomlinson sing his praises and he's just in his third year. His vision is generational. He sees holes most running backs have no business seeing and if you would watch the guy you would see that too. Joe Thomas is very good but he may not even be the best left tackle right now. (Smith - Cowboys) JJ Watt yes, Aaron Rodgers yes. Tom Brady is very good, on a different team in a different system maybe not as good. They also cheat.

Is he a fucking bald eagle? And Joe Thomas may be only second best.....but Bell is not even in Top 5....lucky to make Top 10.

Oh, he is good. But you are being fucking stupidly over the top with your assessment of him.

Sorry....but you are simply being ridiculous. He has so far had one very productive year:

1. J.J. Watt*+ · HOU 22 2. Aaron Rodgers*+ · GNB 21 3. DeMarco Murray*+ · DAL 19 Russell Wilson · SEA 19 5. Jordy Nelson* · GNB 18 Mario Williams*+ · BUF 18 7. Le'Veon Bell*+ · PIT 17 Marcell Dareus*+ · BUF 17 Justin Houston*+ · KAN 17 Ndamukong Suh*+ · DET 17

Marshal Yanda*+ · BAL

But, as noted above...others have been better.

Lets wait another few years before we start fitting him for a yellow jacket.

I'm done on this particular subject after this but your definition of internet troll is yours and yours alone. Everyone else likely sees it as a person baiting for an emotional response. Keep being old.

Not mine alone by any means.

So....to be old means to be intransigient and incapable of versatility.

Apparently YOU are the old one because you cannot adapt yourself to a different way of thinking.

You have a set definition of what an internet troll because your daddy told you what one was.

Yet, we here have adapted a new and different definition.....that apparently you in your set ways cannot accept.

I may be chronologically older....you keep acting much older and contumacious.

Archived