THE BROWNS BOARD

Drunk with happiness (and yuengling)

ahitz3

Really happy with the first win in BAL since 07. McCown was...well he was what we all thought he wasn't!! Major kudos to him.

Now it begins- a win next week and look out this team might hit some serious stride. But a loss shows that they are the same old Browns IMO.

From here it's one game at a time. Play smart, play hard, win games, and win back the comfidence of your fans!!

i didn't drink a drop during the game...well shitbirds, i just realized that's now the current formula (!).

last year i got stuck wearing an orange Frye jersey for 4 weeks before they lost and i could change it out...and i'da worn it forever if they'da kept on winnin.

sobreity...ugh...wtf. **gives universe the bird**

the things i do for this team...

Yuengling is a Pittsburgh beer. I won't have it in my house. Great Lakes ftw.

Great Lakes is too expensive where I live in central PA (10 mins from Pottsville).But I do drink a shit ton when I come out to Cleveland every year for a game and it is goooood.

Yuenglings OK, if you want a cheap beer with a little more taste. (Yuengling Light tastes like cat piss though)

I still drink cheap beer sometimes - like during Browns games, but most often I'm drinking something more snazzy - Great Lakes doesn't make a bad beer.

The Refs cost me 50 bucks at least for all the TV timeouts yesterday. Not only is the town surrounded by water so was a $10 beer. LandSharks in the Lot. now that's a whole different story. Even better after the Win. Hail Jimmy Buffett & St. Louis, MO.!! Glad St. Louie up next :D

Yuengling is brewed in Pottsville PA. It is much much closer to Philly than to Pittsburgh. That would be like saying a beer brewed in Xenia is a Cleveland beer. No where close.

Leave it to Gipper to take a snide comment way too seriously. No matter where it's brewed I'm not a huge fan of yuengling or Pennsylvania.

Just be a true American and drink some Budweiser you ipa fags. Cold cans coming out the cooler with a bottle of belvey in there chillin....

Well polish/German I mean. I've got a true great thin bloodline. HA!!

Didya know Mik- that Budweiser in now owned by Inbev, a Belgian corporation? Inbev tried buying out Miller-Coors on top of that recently but failed in the attempt. (this time)

Yuengling is just ok for me. It kinda freaks me out how it exploded on the scene here in Ohio a couple years back. Every dive bar in town suddenly had it.

Does Xenia even have a brewery?

I don't care for Yen-ling, sounds like it's made in China. No Xenia doesn't but Yellow Springs Brewing is 10 miles up the road- and there's a ton of microbreweries next door here in Dayton. As well as the home of Buckeye Vodka.

Archived