THE BROWNS BOARD

The Curse of The Haden Jersey

Osiris

So I'm not the superstitious type, but get this... Even though I hate the new uniforms, I bought a Joe Haden jersey during the off season. Including preseason, I have worn it for every game except for three: Tampa Bay, Tennessee, and yesterday vs. Baltimore.

h

That jersey is cursed! Gonna have to lock it away or wash it in holy water or sometching lol.

Anyway, nice win. McCown looked great, especially since Oline gave up too many sacks. Defense still worries me. I think Shelton looked improved but inconsistent. We need to get a lot better if we are going to have a shot vs. Denver.

Was it me or did these refs actually sound happy every time they made a call against the Browns?

OL was solid-to-dominant yesterday. Bitonio and Thomas and Schwartz were PFF's highest 3 grades for Browns.

Get over it, the OL is not the problem.

4 sacks may very well be "too many" - but the issue is that the DL is literally the worst.

Starks is another FA fail. Orchard needs to get stronger in run defense. Shelton needs to be better than average.

Guess you have to stay away till we lose.

Happily...

4 sacks may very well be "too many" - but the issue is that the DL is literally the worst.

Our DL gave up four sacks?

OL was solid-to-dominant yesterday. Bitonio and Thomas and Schwartz were PFF's highest 3 grades for Browns.

Starks is another FA fail. Orchard needs to get stronger in run defense. Shelton needs to be better than average.

Mack may have had his best game of the season too, although still not entirely in form.

Have you worn that Haden jersy for the last 15 years?

One would think, but I've only had it since the off season.

Agree that DL needs to be better, but when the OL is touted as one of the strongest parts of the team, they shouldn't be giving up four sacks. They've given up the 3rd most sacks of any team in the NFL.

Archived