THE BROWNS BOARD

Josh Gordon is "busting his ass"

ColumbusKing

Ha!....Kind of reminds me of the "busting ass" articles we read on Gilbert & Pryor this off season(and spring).....

Not even going to allow him into my mind until he is lined up, as a Brown, in a regular season game......Ill check back in a year....

Ya, Mr. Zombo, that was funny, and it's just my guess of the people -outside- of the

Browns that affect his attitude and decisions, since he failed marijuana tests

three times in college....

He also has said in the past that he hasn't smoked marijuana since just before the draft....

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25006568/josh-gordon-i-have-not-smoked-marijuana-since-before-i-was-drafted

"second-smoke"...and DWI... you'd think an NFL player wouldn't be around people who smoke, ever, and wouldn't

drink and drive after his history of smoking dope in college.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/14/josh-gordon-failed-three-marijuana-tests-in-college/

I'm not trying to run the man down, I really hope he will come back and "set the league on fire" - and surely,

after all this, he will have matured and gotten a fire to put all that behind him and go for all he can be -

and maybe, seeing the difference in JM this year - he has the will to do the same thing.

He's awesome on the field - hope he comes back and ready to roll.

It's just tough to depend on him so far....

but I see wife beaters, rapists, dog killers and other Steelers playing on sundays

Zombo

Now add some sort of Pot Slang & some Ass Gravy and we got Vag or Trolling for Dick? :o

I dont get why you would give up on talent like that for beer and pot violations.

I dont see him as a bad guy. Maybe not a real smart guy, with a lack of guidance, in a fucked up system.

Greg Hardy playing this week, and Josh Gordon isn't ... thats fucked up on the NFLs part.

Z

Josh Gordon has had a target on his back since day one. They raised the tolerance level of THC in the players system because the threshold was far too small and still went and retro-punished him for that same small trace amount. Then, banned him for a year once his season, or the entire browns season was over for drinks on a plane with teammates, players cleared out their lockers and coaches went home for the year, meaning their season was fucking over. Yet, Tom Brady shits on the integrity of the game, the game that we all love and he's playing in week one. They have cut Josh NO SLACK. He's passed HUNDREDS of PISS TESTS since joining the league, clearly he's trying to do the right thing.

Tom Brady had failed three marijuana tests in college?

nah.

Until Gordon shows it on the field, and doesn't falter....

he is what his history reflects. I hope he does that; just hasn't done it yet.

Back atcha!!.. Remember that when you , or your very own son wants a 2nd chance in life....... Its not like he committed any felonious crimes...

unfair. it was more like 4th NFL chance, 6th (or 7th) overall as long as we're counting.

and (nonviolent) felonious charges are highly overrated. in fact, if you don't have any i don't even know if i can trust you. w the 3 strikes bullshit there's people doing life for less than a QP of pot total so let's not minimize here, especially when we're talking about a billion dollar franchise who's 2014 season was hamstrung by a "poor wittle 2nd chance" addict.

just call me felonious monk

i believed in Josh from the very first day he was drafted and sported him as my avatar before preseason his rookie year where it remained for multiple seasons--> thru the pot b.s., thru the purple drank, and thru the speeding/possession charge. the N.C. DUI while on appeal was the heavy straw for me. done enabling, time for tough luvin. he makes a millionaire's wage in a privileged industry. most of you goin soft on him got on the bandwagon late and sound just like those Steeler fan apologists who defended Big Rape and Captain cheap shot himself James Helmet-Leadin Harrison.

and for Zombalicious, that young dready thug pal of his was present for every single one of those occasions. do the math, cal is spot on.

(although i spell homies "Homeys"...but same diffrance/difference potato, tomato...)

I was actually hoping to hear about an article like this, and it makes me happy. It sure beats the alternative, right? "Josh Gordon arrested again and tests positive drugs." Nope, we aren't reading that, and while agree this means very little, it's still a nice reminder that we have a very talented WR contracted to us. I'm not saying we as fans need to get our hopes up, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't contemplate Gordon running wild with us again.

unfair. it was more like 4th NFL chance, 6th (or 7th) overall as long as we're counting.

and (nonviolent) felonious charges are highly overrated. in fact, if you don't have any i don't even know if i can trust you. w the 3 strikes bullshit there's people doing life for less than a QP of pot total so let's not minimize here, especially when we're talking about a billion dollar franchise who's 2014 season was hamstrung by a "poor wittle 2nd chance" addict.

just call me felonious monk

yes its unfair hes doing time served while Rapists, Killers and wife beaters are playing ball.

Archived