THE BROWNS BOARD

MEDIOCRITY

ahitz3

We'll see, but not with the Browns. Not with Pettine.

Geesh, I would drink, too, if I were him...

He deserves a chance because what...he's done such a great job being a professional and prepared to do his job? How did he look against Cincinatti with a week to prepare as the starter last year. Then spends offseason in rehab. He's fantastic...I wouldn't trust him if I was the coach either. If the season goes downhill much more, I'm sure he'll get his chance to play and then all the fanboys will get their wish.

I don't know if he will or not. I bet they don't give him another shot and try to shop him around. If they do play him again and he falls on his face again we wouldn't even get a warm cup of piss for him let alone a draft pick. There is a reason the coaches don't start him.

Ill ask you again because you have a hard time following me and mathematics as a whole.

Is 2-4 mediocrity you flaming cokc loving faggot?

Yes, it is. Considering we're tied for 20th and have lost two games by a last second field goal and our winning percentage is tied with one quarter of the teams in the league (and it's not the lowest quarter.)

I would say it's very much mediocre, you simple-minded dicksleeve.

Now shut your fucking cockholster and go look at the standings, faggot.

Let's turn another thread into a manziel one, yay!

On the real subject, no I'm not happy with mediocrity, but it shows some improvement. Problem is I see little improvement from last year. I don't think we are worse, but we aren't much better. We have no players! But we seem to be building. Yes pettine made mistakes, yes he is showing his inexperience, but we have no choice but to give him a chance. Farmer, I dunno, I'd say give him another draft and see what he does. We can't keep firing everyone after two years, that is how you stay MEDIOCRE, or worse. Just look at the last 15 years.

Pretty sure there is not a route from where we were to where we want to be that did not pass through "mediocrity".

Being last in rushing defense isn't mediocre- it's bad, really, really bad. Especially since the focus in the off season was supposed to be fixing that point of weakness. Denver wasn't running the ball worth a damn- until they played us. Presto! Another 100 yard rusher.

Why the fuck are you still here? You are literally the herpes of the board. Come on mods shitcan this asshole. He is 100 times worse than any of the stoolers fans that Pop in here.

Soju didn't invent the term-"Factory of Sadness"- but it seems to fit. Got the general feeling of the crowd leaving the stadium was "oh well, we lost another one". Seems apathy is taking over. What are we supposed to do, say hooray! We played an undefeated team close, and ALMOST won?

He deserves a chance because what...he's done such a great job being a professional and prepared to do his job? How did he look against Cincinatti with a week to prepare as the starter last year. Then spends offseason in rehab. He's fantastic...I wouldn't trust him if I was the coach either. If the season goes downhill much more, I'm sure he'll get his chance to play and then all the fanboys will get their wish.

I'm counting on McCown getting 4 more chances to prove he's no better than he was at Tampa last year. If he plays according to form, we'll see Johnny after the bye- when the season has already been flushed down the toilet. Now mind you- I can't blame Josh for not being able to pass block, run block, or tackle the opposing ball carriers.

Well he's already proven he can be better than he was in TB, but he has to sustain.

It's really as simple as so long as McC gives us the best chance to win and winning, in terms of playoff aspirations, is meaningful then Josh starts.

Archived