THE BROWNS BOARD

MEDIOCRITY

ahitz3

Yep- lost by 3 to the undefeated Broncos.

Yep- ''battled' to the end. I know that's what we will hear from Pettine.

WHEN THE HELL will we become a team who can definitively FINISH a game when it is in OUR HANDS.

I LOVE THIS TEAM. I ALWAYS WILL. WE ALWAYS WILL.

This was a statement game. It should've been 'wow the Browns can play.'

Instead it is, "the Browns were in the game till the end again". But came up short handed.

....... No other words needed

You cannot take on the Factory of Sadness. It's power to churn out pathetic, inconceivable loses that rip your heart out and throw it to the ground and stomp it all over the field is limitless.

The Factory of Sadness is too strong now, there's no stopping it.

You cannot take on the Factory of Sadness. It's power to churn out pathetic, inconceivable loses that rip your heart out and throw it to the ground and stomp it all over the field is limitless.

The Factory of Sadness is too strong now, there's no stopping it.

In a way this is correct. I think everyone who walks through these doors...players coaches front office guys...take on an air of resignation. "Yeah well of course we lost...we're the browns"

No it isn't. It's true. We have been shit garbage for 15 years.

We are now mediocre.

Things are trending up. It's optimistic...and realistic.

I agree. It's good to see them stay in games and actually compete. Denver's d is nasty and they played well.

Never thought the offense would be this "good" and defense be this bad. I never expected the d to be great but they're shit against the run.

Ill ask you again because you have a hard time following me and mathematics as a whole.

Is 2-4 mediocrity you flaming cokc loving faggot?

And who misspells cock? I'm by no means a grammar nazi. But Cock? Really?

Weren't you lobbying to take back control of your avatar a couple weeks ago?

Ill ask you again because you have a hard time following me and mathematics as a whole.

Is 2-4 mediocrity you flaming cokc loving faggot?

Oh no I get mathematics just fine. You're English is atrocious. So when people point out your errors you ignore facts and spew garbage

Week in week out definition: every week without exception

We won last week. Therefore it's not week in and week out. Did you even get a GED?

And who misspells cock? I'm by no means a grammar nazi. But Cock? Really?

Weren't you lobbying to take back control of your avatar a couple weeks ago?

like I edit my posts. you knew exactly what I meant. to go back and spell check would mean a cuckold liberal. I am not.

Soju, Bro I believe you are a Browns fan. And in some way I understand your anger and frustration. But you need a break. The anger,frustration, and hate will consume you. Im not sure what your options are, but walk away, enjoy the family, don't read these posts and decompress. Just looking out...

I thought the Browns should go for two point after the first touchdown. I'm no coach that's for sure. But this game was draining on the emotions. 50 years I've been watching and rooting for the Browns. I don't look forward to next year as years past because it's futile. I think Pettine lost this game and that's upsetting! No Haden or Gipson yet they should have won anyway. I think the air just went out of my sails of optimism. Too much losing drains the heck out of even casual fans.

Next week on the road then host to Arizona. SHEW! The Bengals won in Buffalo and are 6-0. They might be the second best team in the AFC.

Sure hope the Browns can salvage this season but winning four in a row to get even isn't very probable.

There are many reasons to which the Browns' loss can be attributed, but one of them is that their 36 year old QB played slightly worse than the 39 year old shadow-of-his-former self QB on the other team, to worsen his record to 1-4 in the five games he has started. The other guy is 1-0 in the one game he started, and threw a nails TD pass to win the game in spite of the unimaginative, ultra-conservative, hard-to-watch, tailored-for-defeat 2nd half game plan that Pettine and his OC imposed on the fans.

The "other guy" also only completed 8 passes in that game.

I thought the Browns should go for two point after the first touchdown. I'm no coach that's for sure. But this game was draining on the emotions. 50 years I've been watching and rooting for the Browns. I don't look forward to next year as years past because it's futile. I think Pettine lost this game and that's upsetting! No Haden or Gipson yet they should have won anyway. I think the air just went out of my sails of optimism. Too much losing drains the heck out of even casual fans.

Next week on the road then host to Arizona. SHEW! The Bengals won in Buffalo and are 6-0. They might be the second best team in the AFC.

Sure hope the Browns can salvage this season but winning four in a row to get even isn't very probable.

haden has not been playing well anyway...does he even have 1 int...i know i have seen him get beat alot and also miss tackles...gipson, the only thing i know is he has 1 int that he fumbled right back to the jets on that same play...demarcus wares injury was bigger than hadens and gipsons combined..if ware would have played, we would have gotten mauled...our ol stunk up the joint again today... be happy he did not play because the game would not have been as entertaining as it was...

The Defense--played well enough to win

The qb--- played well enough to win

The coaching---cost the Cleveland browns the game today.

No other words needed

You are 100% right. Players played a fine game against an undefeated team with the number one D in football. A team who's QB although diminished is still cerebral and able to win. If we don't leave a field go and extra point off the board we win.

The Factory of Sadness is too str ong now, there's no stopping it.

Why the fuck are you still here? You are literally the herpes of the board. Come on mods shitcan this asshole. He is 100 times worse than any of the stoolers fans that Pop in here.

You are 100% right. Players played a fine game against an undefeated team with the number one D in football. A team who's QB although diminished is still cerebral and able to win. If we don't leave a field go and extra point off the board we win.

if, if, if, if, 16 yrs of if,,,,if,,,,,if...nuff said....

The other guy is also twenty-two with some upside. How many times did they let him throw on first or second down in the second half of that game? It wasn't exactly a HOF performance, agreed, but let's have some context.

Again, I ask, what's the end game here?

He's not the end game. He will self destruct long before he gets another chance.

Archived