THE BROWNS BOARD

Haden rumor circulating

jcam222

Can't see Joe being involved in this shit.

Z

But why not. Nothing surprises me anymore when overpaid millionaires do even more stupid shit to earn more money... illegally. One day, NFL owners will wake up and realize that this is just a game, and that they are paying guys, who barely make it through college, can't put together a coherent thought or sentence millions of dollars that they are just throwing away. Granted, this is not all NFL players, there are some decent guys out there.... but still overpaid.

There seems to be a lot of net chatter about Joe this week. ........but rumors are he's tied to a money laundering case

That's the other chatter, him to an NFC South team

Could you steer me toward some of the "chatter" you mention?, cause I cant find one peep about any of this anywhere on web...and Ive searched.....and searched.......(but no chatter)

Or maybe post another link from a more valid source(cause this guy aint it).......??

Heres a link to the "authors" other top notch news, btw...not sure why anyone would give this guy or this story any credibility.......http://www.thundertreats.com/author/dilo

and here's another great link to the same site.....recruiting people to write for them and get on the web(they dont even call them articles...they call em posts)....here's a quick blurb from the site...

We try to cover interesting stories and put our one of a kind opinionated touch on it. Sounds like fun, right?

If you have ever thought about writing or always wanted to give it a shot but didn’t have the platform to have your voice heard, you’re in luck. We cover humor, women, sports, entertainment, music and general awesomeness. Defining awesomeness is not something I can convey, it’s just something you possess, which you will once you start writing for Thunder Treats.

http://www.thundertreats.com/write-thunder-treats

So....if you ask me.....possibly the worst sourced article Ive ever seen posted here....I guess people really do believe anything they read.....arg

The trade possibility is by far the more interesting rumor. For the right price... I could see it.

NFC South...

New Orleans: Don't see them taking on his contract.

Carolina: Don't see them having the need.

Tampa Bay: Don't see them having the interest.

Atlanta: We know their GM is a "final piece" kinda guy as we've dealt with before. Add in a new, defensive minded coach and the franchise's recently burst bubble and it seems possible. Problem is there are no attractive players on their roster I'd see them willing to part with.

The trade possibility is by far the more interesting rumor. For the right price... I could see it.

NFC South...

New Orleans: Don't see them taking on his contract.

Carolina: Don't see them having the need.

Tampa Bay: Don't see them having the interest.

Atlanta: We know their GM is a "final piece" kinda guy as we've dealt with before. Add in a new, defensive minded coach and the franchise's recently burst bubble and it seems possible. Problem is there are no attractive players on their roster I'd see them willing to part with.

atlanta is on the up and up...there mgmt is alot better than this organization. They have a great owner unlike ours. There gm is better and they stand a chance to go to the sb alot sooner than the browns. If joe is looking for a championship, atlanta is the place. Not sure what they would give up, but they do need some db help. Interesting....

Seems as though there is some investigation involving Haden but appears he's a victim. UPDATE http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/22092463/report-feds-look-into-18m-investment-scam-involving-nfl-nba-players

Honestly.......so the rumor is that hes not money laundering but a victim of a scam?...(big difference)....

Oh...another thing.....Didja notice this article was from April, 2013???.......(update)

Honestly.......so the rumor is that hes not money laundering but a victim of a scam?...(big difference)....

Oh...another thing.....Didja notice this article was from April, 2013???.......(update)

Good catch on the 2013.

Wonder why the feds haven't stormed Haden's house with warrants yet?

didn't see that Mud. That will teach me to do quick posts from the service plaza on slog drive :)

Yep...That'll teach ya... ;)

I do think Joes fine....not a criminal bone in his body, if yer askin me.....

Joe smokes weed.. that's about it.

Kinda like Nate Newton dealing drugs?

really???......whats "like Nate Newton dealing drugs???"........thats an idiotic comment right there.....

As far as I know, Joe has never done anything criminal since joining the Browns.

Dont know if he smokes weed, but has never been busted or testd for it....

Sheesh...one of our best players.....one that loves Cleveland and is a high character guy...and this whole thread just wants to tear him down with complete innuendo and falsehoods...

First money Laundering.....and now drug dealing?......un-fucking-believable.....

Archived