THE BROWNS BOARD

Rams

ahitz3

Curious to see everyone's thoughts about Sunday regarding team direction.

The first one that popped into my head was...

Tipping point of season- either we win big and get some rhythm back...or the wheels fall off again for the rest of the season, players turn against coaches, coaches put on hot seats, blah blah same shit that happens every few years

Your thoughts?

Not sure that this game sets the direction for the rest of our season....I guess we could say that any week.....

My 2 main thoughts about the game are....

1) Going against a wicked defensive front, so our O line better get it together immediately or it will be an extremely long game....

2) Going against Gurley, who has rushed for 150 yds 2 straight weeks.....so our Run defense better get it together immediately or it will be an extremely long game....

So, their 2 strengths play to our 2 weaknesses.....we need an A+ game from everybody if we want to win.....

Another interesting thing that came out of Pettines Pressy today was that he mentioned Austin Davis as being a key to this game....

So, Im sure he just meant they would pick his brain about the Rams....But to call him a key?..... wouldnt it curious if he was active this week....you know, because he knows the Rams....;)

Tipping point of season- either we win big and get some rhythm back...or the wheels fall off again for the rest of the season, players turn against coaches, coaches put on hot seats, blah blah same shit that happens every few years

Your thoughts?

Take the Rams- "The Curse " is going to be in attendance. Though IIRC- the last time the Browns played the Rams in St Louis (2007) she was in attendance- and it was one of the rare times the Browns won.

It doesn't bode well that the Browns o-line isn't doing well in blitz pickup, and the defense run stopping is a disaster area.

Your thoughts?

Hate to say this, but we still cannot stop the run. They have todd gurley who is a beast. I see him getting alot of yards. We have no pass rush. So i see, again, another mediocre qb whipping us. Their d is better than ours. But ya never know, maybe we come up with a game like we did against the bengals last yr on that thursday night game...Would be nice. However , i would not bet on it...I see rams 31 browns 16

I'm going to the game. It's my first Browns game ever, been a fan for 20 years but never lived close to a game athat the right time

Get to the lot early, Great people & have a blast. Your probably the best advisor they got on teams packing up and leaving but Abort Mission, Far to Soon!!

Careful Mik I am in NY next week I might make you pay up

no probs my friend. i like the watney's red barrel (i'll show you a spot in the village that sells every beer in the world). and if you win......the good old pabst blue ribbon.

what says more about america than i nice tasting $5 six pack of piss warm beer? (kidding!)

have fun over here. if you need a drinking mate and you're close message me and we can get tossed.

20 minute drive north of the city (with no traffic). 40 min. train ride.

Would have been great to meet up and buy you beer after beer. I'm with three friends this time round so not necessary for you to travel or vice versa. I was on my own last year should have asked you then !

Would have been great to meet up and buy you beer after beer. I'm with three friends this time round so not necessary for you to travel or vice versa. I was on my own last year should have asked you then !

where are you going to be for game day?

i gotcha. stop over at kennedy or laguardia and on your way to hopkins.

i should just send you a six pack on the cuff for the kid that'll be crying and kicking your seat for that 8 hour flight.

London - JFK on Thursday

LGA - Hopkins on Saturday

Haha I'll be too drunk on the free booze to notice in fact I'll probably be kicking the little shits chair myself

The verve made it to America?

their video of that song (not live) was really hot when it first came out. i bought everything of their's since then. my personal fave:

yes. we still like british music (not the fife and drum corp stuff ....lol).

their video of that song (not live) was really hot when it first came out. i bought everything of their's since then. my personal fave:

yes. we still like british music (not the fife and drum corp stuff ....lol).

Nice choice Urban Hymns is a brilliant album but this is my favourite track of theirs and isn't on it.

Hey guys, first post here....I'm a long time Rams fan and my first game was in Dec. of 1973, Rams vs Browns at the LA Coliseum. I am not kissing up at all, but you guys have a lot of fans on a Rams Board at http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/what-browns-fans-are-saying.40806/

Both of our fanbases have endured so much the last decade or so..Renaming your Mascott was classic! Well, we welcome you guys over at our board....

Ok, as for the game....Todd Gurley is a freakin beast, there is no doubt. He went off during crunch time 2nd half vs two very good defenses (Cards and the Packers). Doesn't mean for sure that he will do this to you guys, but if he catches the edge, or is one on one with LBers or Safeties, he's going to abuse them. You guys did well last week and we tend to have letdown games at times...We MUST win this game to be considered a good team (along with the next 4 games)...

We should win, but then I said the same against the Redskins! ;)

Hey guys, first post here....I'm a long time Rams fan and my first game was in Dec. of 1973, Rams vs Browns at the LA Coliseum. I am not kissing up at all, but you guys have a lot of fans on a Rams Board at http://www.ramsondemand.com/threads/what-browns-fans-are-saying.40806/

Both of our fanbases have endured so much the last decade or so..Renaming your Mascott was classic! Well, we welcome you guys over at our board....

Ok, as for the game....Todd Gurley is a freakin beast, there is no doubt. He went off during crunch time 2nd half vs two very good defenses (Cards and the Packers). Doesn't mean for sure that he will do this to you guys, but if he catches the edge, or is one on one with LBers or Safeties, he's going to abuse them. You guys did well last week and we tend to have letdown games at times...We MUST win this game to be considered a good team (along with the next 4 games)...

We should win, but then I said the same against the Redskins! ;)

welcome and good luck. (from me that's your kiss of death lol).

i knew it was you paulie!

British music is at an all time low, Simon Cowell and his manufactured shit has seen to that.

yeah if you're a 20-30ish queef.

genesis w/peter gabriel. pink floyd. david bowie. queen. elton john. led zeppellin.

god british music in all it's glory should be expunged from every music library.

lord throw me through the window now.

Archived